{CHAPTER 9}

"Are you leaving?" Han jae said anxiously at the beginning.

The voice on the other side of the phone hesitated, and asked uncertainty: " Han jae ?" She didn't save his number, and neither did he.

"It's me. Are you walking back alone?"

"Um."

"Are you all right?"

"It's okay, you can drive after a short walk." He said.

"What if the car is frozen?"

"It's not too far to go on."

Hearing his answer, Han jae became silent, and didn't know what to say anymore, so he could only repeat that sentence again, "Thank you for sending me back."

After hanging up the phone, Han jae walked back to the west building. As soon as the glass door was opened, the sound of music, noisy conversations, and even the sound of mahjong rushed towards the face with the smoky heat, and several children brought by colleagues were playing back and forth, pressing the elevator door to open one by one. Play together.

She didn't enter the chess and card entertainment room, but sat on the sofa outside. The waiter came over immediately, added a cup to the tea table in her hand, and poured water.

Colleagues passing by greeted her casually.

It seemed that the night road just now was just a dream, so cold and so dark.

She felt hot after sitting for less than two minutes, and someone next to her said, "Isn't Han Jae here? Wu Wan has disappeared again."

Another older colleague replied: "  Wu wan said he had a cold and a headache and went back to bed."

"It's snowing just now and I caught a cold playing outside. Young people can't help but pay attention to this weather."

Han jae looked up and looked outside, separated by a layer of glass, there seemed to be two completely different worlds inside and outside.

She stood up slowly, made a decision, and went upstairs.

Taehyung received a call from han jae just after he walked out of Dongshan Hotel. Han jae's last sentence of sincere thanks made him pause, and replied: "It's a little effort."

He left without waiting for her to come back, it was indeed because he was always at a loss when faced with warm gratitude.

It really is a piece of cake.

When she said at the foot of the mountain that she was going back to Dongshan Hotel, he estimated that the car might not be able to drive to the destination, but in such a place, he was the only person she knew, and he couldn't leave a little girl like this alone. Unexpectedly, I answered a lengthy phone call halfway, and was delayed for another half an hour. The situation got worse, and I had to get down and walk in the end.

It was probably because he had lost his worries when he moved alone, walked a little fast, and had a fever, so taehyung was a little dizzy. He slowed down and walked for a while, and saw a long stone bench by the side of the road, so he pushed aside the snow and sat for a while.

He turned off the light source of the flashlight, put it on the stool, took out the two boxes of medicines he bought just now from his jacket pocket, thought for a while, and put them back intact. He really didn't like the feeling of swallowing pills like this without water.

Afterwards, taehyung took out a cigarette and lit one.

Jin taught him about smoking when he was in the United States, saying that nicotine can refresh the mind, refresh the brain, relieve pain, and cure all diseases.