{Chapter 4.1}

....

He has always believed that the treatment given to patients by orthodontics should be both psychological and physical.

While thinking about this, the phone vibrated a few times, and he took it out to take a look. It was a text message from an unfamiliar number: Is this Kim Taehyung?

Taehyung stood up, left the living room, walked to the balcony outside the dining room and dialled the phone back. "Is this Kim Taehyung? "The man on the other end of the phone asked.

"I am." He replied.

"I'm park jimin , man, your number hasn't changed. Are you free? Come out to catch up?"

After making an appointment for a meeting place, Taehyung said a few words to the old man and drove out.

Park jimin was a classmate of his while studying in Philadelphia. He said he was a classmate, but he was actually just an classmate, but he was actually just an alumnus. One holiday, Jimin's landlord, the old lady, passed away. Her children and grandchildren were about to sell their real estate. Suddenly, he had no house to live in. They happened to know that Taehyung, a fellow in medical school, had spare rooms, so they asked him for help. Later, the two gradually became friends. After a few years, Jimin went to Singapore, and Kim Taehyung returned to teach at A university.

In the bar, Jimin's first words when he saw Taehyung were: "This kid hasn't changed at all."

Jimin is slightly older than Taehyung, but when he first came to xxx University for medicine from korea, Kim Taehyung was about to graduate.

At that time, Taehyung was a well- known young top student in the circle. His age and grades were all amazing. According to his conditions, he could go to a top medical school, but he stayed in Pennsylvania. He usually doesn't like to interact with people, and he always kept a distance from strangers, he rarely reads gossip, but on the other hand, jimin has a sweet mouth and an easy-going personality. Naturally, he attracts girls more than he does.

Taehyung glanced at him and sat down.

"Still teaching? "Jimin asked.

"Ok."

"Got a wife?"

"No. "After answering, Taehyung asked back for the first time, "How about you?"

"Me? "Jimin smiled, "It's the same as usual."

Jimin said again: "You are the only one who is ungrateful. I made several phone calls, but it is either the phone didn't go through, or you couldn't come as you had something to do."

"How many days are you back for?" Taehyung asked.

"I will leave in the evening. I am back home for a seminar and flying off at eleven o'clock. "

Taehyung nodded and turned to ask, "What do you want to drink?"

"Let's not return without getting drunk?

"I want to drive, don't you have to take a plane? "Taehyung said.

"Teasing you. " Jimin smiled, "I have quit drinking. I can't drink like I did when I was studying. I have to be restrained. If my hands are shaking in a few years, how can have surgery?" "

Jimin then suggested: "Let's have some beer. "

Hearing this, Taehyung turned around and asked the waiter to get the wine.

Jimin sighed: "You used to be better than me in everything. You shouldn't have returned home. It's better to develop outside."

"You have sisters who can take care of things at home, which is different from me. "Taehyung replied.