{CHAPTER 12}

"What are you looking for?" He ignored her words and asked again.

"The lock I put here before."

"How long?" he continued.

Han Jae suddenly felt a little angry, "It's none of your business."

"I've seen them change the chain every few months and throw away all the locks at the same time, otherwise the armrest will hang up after it's too heavy."

After finishing speaking, Taehyung noticed Han Jae's hand. The finger was black and dirty, red from the cold. There are many scratch marks on the back of the hand from the corners of the copper lock.

In fact, he has been watching her from a distance for a long time.

He was going to check out and go back after he was going to clean up the bed. Unexpectedly, he opened the window and found that the weather was fine, and remembered that she asked him about watching the sunrise last night, so he simply went out by himself.

He didn't take the cable car, and walked up the steps alone. When he was almost at the top, he saw Han Jae walking up another path alone in a trance, and followed him after feeling uneasy.

Originally, Taehyung didn't want to disturb her, but in the end he couldn't hold back.

"Get up," he said.

"I'm not looking for it anymore, just take a look."

"Han Jae."

"The sunrise is almost gone, so hurry up, this place is out of your control." After she finished speaking impatiently, she moved the place again, signaling Taehyung to leave quickly, and then she continued to look through those pages without hesitation. Lock.

He squatted down, and said slowly to her without emotion: "I don't care if you can't go back to the hotel last night, I don't care if the child has an accident, and I don't care if you do stupid things here now. But, once Carp, I take care of everything."

The mountain wind blew, whirring in the ears of the two of them as it passed by.

"I don't know what happened to you, but you are no longer a child. The hope of life is not pinned on such things."

On the other side of , people shouted various slogans, sentences and names loudly towards the sun, one after another.

Suddenly, a little girl shouted to the sea of ​​clouds in the air:

"Hey, hey, hey - I love you -"

Then, a male voice yelled out with a more excited voice: "I-I got it-"

Then there was a burst of laughter from the bystanders.

Under such a festive and lively atmosphere, Han Jae suddenly felt something surging in his heart, and shed tears quietly.

"I'm sorry," she said.

He is such a good person, and she actually hurt him when she was sulking.

"I'm sorry," she said again.

Taehyung silently handed her a tissue.

"Do I look ridiculous?" Han Jae asked.

He originally wanted to say something to comfort her, but he was not good at words, and after thinking about it for a long time, he still couldn't come up with a suitable sentence.

She also said: "I have been stupid since I was a child. I was afraid of strangers, timid, and my memory was not good. It took me an hour to memorize the text that others could memorize in ten minutes. , I was so nervous that I couldn't read a single word."