{CHAPTER 13}

The girl with big eyes didn't react so quickly, she stayed where she was, and was caught.

After running for a certain distance, several people looked back and found that Taehyung didn't intend to talk to them at all. So they stopped where they were, pointed at the girl, and laughed happily.

That kind of joyful atmosphere infected Taehyung, he tilted his head, and couldn't help laughing.

When he smiles, his lips will slightly raise some arcs, the left and right corners of his mouth are sunken a little, forming two small dimples, his eyebrows are slightly narrowed, and there is a beautiful feeling of blushing and heartbeat in that broad smile .

The girl nearby looked at Taehyung foolishly, but couldn't move her footsteps.

The boy in the distance noticed the little girlfriend's gaffe, and shouted unhappily: "nan, can you go?"

She just came back to her senses and ran away in a hurry.

As soon as she moved, the phone fell out of her pocket, and she didn't realize it until she ran a few steps, and when she turned around, she found that Taehyung had already picked it up for her. She blushed and walked back to take the things. Her boyfriend couldn't wait to hold her hand, and said, "How long have you been dawdling? I won't be able to see the sea of ​​clouds for a while."

"Thank you," said the girl.

Suddenly Taehyung asked an inexplicable question, "How old are you?"

The girl froze for a moment, "Nineteen."

Taehyung stood for a while, then Lianrong opened the door and got into the car.

Nineteen……

It's an age far away from him.

He did not teach undergraduate courses, and most of the students were in their twenties or above, and some were even on-the-job doctors sent by lower-level hospitals for further training, so some of them were much older than him.

At the age of nineteen, he has almost finished his undergraduate degree and is preparing to go to medical school. He studies smarter than the average person and spends his time faster, but he has no free time to think about other things.

What are the other people doing at the age of nineteen? Freshman or sophomore, both are the ages where you can fall in love at will.

And fifteen years old?

When wearing the seat belt, Taehyung turned around and saw the mineral water on the passenger seat. One bottle was full, and the other was half-empty.

He couldn't help reaching out to pick up the half bottle of water, and looked at it carefully.

Like many of his peers, he has a slight cleanliness, eating utensils or otherwise. Even if Han carp got his hands dirty in the morning, the first thing he did after reaching the top of the mountain was to borrow a basin of cold water from Temple and wash his hands clean. As for the overnight water, it is never imported, so he hardly drinks the bottled water after opening from the drinking fountain.

However, at this moment, he unscrewed the bottle cap and raised his head to take a sip.

The clear liquid slowly flowed into the mouth from the mouth of the bottle, followed the swallowing of the throat and slid into the body along the esophagus.

  cold--

It has been a month since Han Jae met Taehyung again. To be precise, she did not go to see him, but went to the hospital for a follow-up visit. This was the day he made an appointment for her on the day he got his braces on.