{CHAPTER 14}

"Uh—Won Sii went to the toilet." Han Jae said.

"Wait then," he said.

At this moment, the rubber band that tied Han Jae's hair fell to the ground, she didn't realize it, but Taehyung saw it, took off her gloves and picked it up for her.

While bending over, Won Sii ran back, she didn't see Taehyung's figure through the baffle between the grids, and thought he hadn't come yet, so she approached excitedly and asked: "By the way , how was the blind date at noon?"

As soon as the words finished,Won Sii stuttered when he saw Taehyung's upright body, "kim... Teacher Kim is here."

"Yeah." He paused for a moment, and slipped the rubber band into his pocket.

Then, it was that set of procedures again, Taehyung instructed, and Won Sii watched from the side.

At this time, the head nurse came in, "mr.kim, I found two bundles of the No. 4 wire you want." The head nurse is a slightly fat aunt, about fifty years old.

Taehyung thanked her and let Won sii follow.

The head nurse took a glance and saw that this was the only patient left, so she leaned against the table and chatted with Taehyung. She talked about the New Year and the hospital, and Taehyung responded intermittently.

Suddenly the head nurse said, "Hey, Mr. Kim, I heard you have a girlfriend."

When she asked so suddenly, the students, including the students taking notes in the next room, stopped.

Taehyung was about to say something but the head nurse said again: "Don't hide it from us aunts. My old classmate told me, what is it called? The name is quite distinctive, look at my memory. "The head nurse pondered for a while.

The others, including Han Jae, were waiting for the answer from the head nurse.

"Oh, yes," the head nurse suddenly realized, "It's called Han Jae. My old classmate said that you picked all the flowers in other libraries."

When Han Jae heard her name blurted out from the aunt's mouth, she almost rolled off the treatment bed.

Even Taehyung himself was taken aback for a moment.

Also surprised - Won Sii.

Won Sii looked suspiciously at Taehyung, then at Han Jae, trying to decide whether the Han Jae mentioned by the head nurse was really Han Jae.

Fan Fan, who had just walked over, gestured to Han Jae and said, "What a coincidence, isn't her name just Han Jae Won sii looked at Fan Fan with admiration. She had always thought she was shy before, but she didn't expect the key point. Key questions were asked at all times.

None of these students would not know the name Han Jae, because Taehyung also took out her medical records in class yesterday and explained it. Remember clearly.

Won sii pondered for a while, is Han Jae the teacher's wife?

Impossible, why didn't she see it at all.

If it was true, she actually covered up the crime for the teacher's wife and let her go on a blind date.

Then it's not as simple as getting a heart attack, the boss has to turn her into a pervert.

Won sii's mind was a little messy.

When all eyes gathered, Han Jae was eager to dig a hole to get in, and he also tried his best to excuse himself. But she thought again, why she had to explain for him, why he didn't speak clearly at the beginning, causing her to betray her relatives, and she couldn't speak clearly with eight mouths. Now that he finally reaped the consequences, she also got revenge.