{CHAPTER 17}

Finally *scoffs*
_____

Instead of observing the aftershocks of the other party in silence, it is better to find something to do, so Hanjae turned on the radio a little helplessly.

___

She didn't know which channel it was, but when she turned it on, she heard a middle-aged male voice say with a thick accent: "Sponge body is composed of cellular fibrous tissue, and its growth is caused by the proliferation of tissue..." Because there are too many technical terms At first, she didn't understand what the man was talking about on the radio, until the words "We are about to usher in the second development of male genital\" from the man's mouth, she suddenly understood .

Hanjae felt her brain explode, and reached out her hand in a panic to press the next station, but when she listened to the similar health program, she turned off the radio a little annoyed, and then honked the horn.

Taehyung glanced at her and said, "Don't wait, let's turn around."

Instead of doing so, she honked the horn again.

Just as Hanjae was about to go back the same way to no avail, the rear door of the car in front opened, and a man and a woman got out of the car. The man was a short, fat middle-aged man, wearing a shirt, staggering on his feet, as if he was a little drunk, he passed into the co-pilot's seat at an extremely fast speed. But that woman was very young, she walked slowly towards the driver's seat, turned around disheveledly and gave Hanjae a middle finger, seeing Hanjae's light still shining on her, she became furious and cursed loudly.

The woman's speech was extremely fast, her voice was clear and clear, resounding through the dark road, and what she spit out was the most obscene words in the market.

Taehyung was the same as before, blood rushed to his head suddenly, his face was flushed with anger, but he didn't know how to deal with it, he could only use ten fingers to firmly grasp the steering wheel, unable to refute a word.

Seeing that Hanjae didn't reply, the woman waited silently instead. Not only did she not stop, she became even more arrogant.

Taehyung suddenly said to her: "Have you been used to being bullied since you were a child?"

"Huh?" She was at a loss.

He looked at her and unfastened the seat belt on his side.

Hanjae hurriedly asked: "What are you doing?" She reached out her hand to stop him.

"Don't do anything, take two CDs." After he finished speaking, he took out two CDs from the CD case, opened the door and got out of the car.

Hanjae looked at his actions in puzzlement.

Seeing Taehyung get out of the car, the woman thought he would vent her anger for her companion, so she immediately closed her mouth and took a step back.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung did not go there, but just walked to his car, bent down and stuck the CD on the outer frame of the license plate number, then circled half a circle, walked to the back of the car and put the remaining CD on the frame of the license plate. Stuck the same way.

He did not look at the woman from the beginning to the end, and after finishing the series of actions fluently, he returned to the car silently.

"Sometimes you don't have to rely on eloquence to fight back." After he glanced at her, he fastened his seat belt.

Hanjae was still at a loss, not knowing what he was going to do.

"Your skills are good, can you turn around and go away after just one direction?" Taehyung made a turning gesture.