{Chapter 4.2}

...

At night, Wu Yang suddenly ran home and said that she didn't have a key and would have to go to the hospital for duty in a while. There was no place to go in the cold, so she had to sit with Han Jae for a while. She will take a bath in a while and drink hot tea in a while, but she is not polite to Han Jae at all. After taking a shower, Han Jae found a nightgown to put on for her.

The two of them sat cross-legged on the sofa watching TV together. The news investigation was reporting on the abuse of antibiotics by korean people and upon getting sick they love to get an infusion. After analysis from all aspects, there are reasons from patients and reasons from doctors.

Wu Yang said angrily: "I knew that our doctor was not good. You don't even know, I met two patients yesterday, and they were in a hurry with me and got impatient with me when I didn't prescribe an infusion for them!"

"There are still such people? "Ham Jae asked.

"A lot! It's not a big deal. I'll just say you get an injection now and get another injection tomorrow. Guess what happened?"

"How?"

"He said that ignored his pain, didn't understand him, and didn't pay attention to him. He was so sick that I didn't even give him an infusion, so just asked the nurse to give him an injection. The injection was the method of the past era. "

"Male or female?"

"Male, in his forties. I explained to him for a long time, but he just didn't follow suit. I became a little impatient, and he said he wanted to complain about me. "Han Jae knew that if Wu Yang and others receive complaints by a patient, the bonus would be deducted at the end of the month.

Wu Yang continued: "In the end, I asked the nurse to put 500 millilitres of saline water on him, and put the injection just prescribed in it to give him a solution. He felt relieved. Don't you think it's like looking for trouble?"

Han Jae was happy.

"The point is, after a while, there was another one that was exactly the same, which caused me to receive complaints twice a day."

Han Jae swallowed her saliva and said, "However, don't say that there are also unethical doctors among you. Sister Wu is in our club, her daughter is just two months old, but she has a slight cough occasionally. The doctor in your hospital prescribed antibiotics for a week and said that although there is no pneumonia, it is good to take some precautions."

Wu Yang opened her mouth and finally said, "Now most of the money in the hospital is taken care of by itself. If you don't prescribe medicine or checkup, you won't have food to eat. Besides, people are divided into good and bad people, and doctors do the same."

Wu Yang is a person with a strong sense of group honour. She usually dislikes those who say that their hospital is not good or the doctor is not good, so Jiwoo and Han Jae take some Counterexamples at any time to temper her nerves.

After chatting about this topic, the two turned to watch TV again.

When broadcasting the advertisement,Han Jae looked at Wu Yang. She hadn't spoken since, staring at the screen intently. Han Jae felt that she must have something on her mind, including that she came to her house without warning and said that those words without the key were just excuses.

When they first entered freshman year, Wu Yang and Jiwoo had been friends for many years, and Han Jae couldn't get in between the two of them. Sometimes when she goes to the cafeteria for dinner, if there are just two empty seats, it must be Jiwoo and Wu Yang sitting together. Han Kae can only consciously sit at another table.