The news

I'm in a dressing room trying on this beautiful dress. I really like it.
(Here's a picture of the dress I imagine)

I walk out of the dressing room.

"Wow you look really good in that dress." Rosalie says.

"Thank you." I say.

"This is the one I want." I say.

"Are you sure you don't want to try on another dear?" Esme asks.

"No she won't I can see this one is perfect." Alice says.

"Ok." Esme says.

"Have you guys found any dresses?" I ask.

"Alice." Rosalie says. Alice gets up and walks to the racks and picks up 3 dresses.

"Alice can see what dress we would've chose. So she just grabs them so we can shop quicker." Rosalie explains.

"Ok try these on." Alice says and gives Esme and Rosalie one and keeps one for herself.

They each go into a change room. I decide to change out of this dress.

So I go into a change room and change. I walk out in normal clothes and I am holding the dress.

Esme, Rosalie and Alice are all done changing. They've all got really pretty dresses.

"Thank you Alice this looks amazing." Esme says.

"It's no problem you would've chosen it anyways." Alice says.

  "Ok let's go we've all got dresses." Rosalie says.

"Ok." Esme says.

We leave the store and drive back to Forks. I get a phone call from Charlie. I answer it.

"Hey kiddo how did it go this morning?" Charlie asks.

"It went great I start tomorrow after school." I tell him.

"That's great. Hey I got some news for you when you get home. When do you think you'll be back?" He asks.

"Me and the female Cullen's went dress shopping and are heading back to Forks now I can have them drop me off." I say.

"Yeah then we can have a late lunch at the diner and I can tell you the news." He says.

"Ok see you soon bye." I say.

"Bye kiddo." Charlie says.

"Here we are Caroline." Esme says. She is parked in front of Charlie's house.

"Thank you guys for this morning I've never done anything like that before I had fun." I tell them.

"I'm glad. Thank you for coming with us." Esme says.

"See you tomorrow at school Caroline." Rosalie says.

"Edward will be over later. See you tomorrow." Alice says.

I open the door and grab the bag with the dress and start to get out.

"Thank you." I say to all of them and run up the driveway.

"Hey Charlie I'm home!" I yell as I open the door.

"Hey kiddo quickly get ready to go." He says.

"Ok." I run upstairs and hang the dress in the closet. Then run back downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I say.

Me and Charlie get his car and he drives to the diner.

We get to the diner and sit down at a table. I order a chicken sandwich and Charlie orders a steak.

"So what was the news?" I ask. I sit up straighter and fold my hands on the table.

"Well before that I did really want to say congratulations I'm proud of you." He says. I can tell he really means it.

"Thank you. That means a lot to me." I tell.

It does because I'm not sure the last time anyone has ever been this proud of me.

"You deserve it kiddo." Charlie says.

I smile.

"Ok now before the news..." he starts.

"Charlie you just said before the news now you're adding something else." I tease him.

"Ok but the last thing before the news is more of a question. I was wondering if you have plans with the Cullen's for your birthday Thursday." He asks.

"I do I am going to their house for a small party with just there family. I'm sure you could come if you want." I say.

"No that's alright you have fun but I was thinking you could come down to the reservation with me Wednesday. Billy wants to celebrate your birthday. He said something about you being the reason I'm not lonely anymore." He says.

Aww that's so sweet.

"Yeah of course that's a great idea." I say and smile.

But I am kind of nervous about going to the res with all the people there. Maybe there won't be so many wanting to celebrate me.

I don't know to many of the people there. I've met Jake and Billy.

Jake has talked about his other friends before and how they are very nice. I hope that's the case.

Our food comes.

"Ok kiddo there is one more thing." He starts.

"Ok what is it?" I ask.

He shifts in his seat. I wonder if he's worried about what how I'll react.

"Bella's coming to live with me." He says.

Authors note- I wrote this part fairly fast. I think think next part will be out Sunday.