Sunlight

What. Bella I've met Bella a few times when we were little before she moved with her mom.

Then I never saw her again.

Wait Charlie said Bella is moving in with me. Singular not us. Does he want me to leave?.

"Caroline it's not for a while." He tells me.

"Will I have to leave?" I ask.

I want to just get it over with. If I have to leave I will leave but I don't want to.

"No, No you won't have to. I do only have a 2 bedroom house. So you girls will have to share." He tells me.

"Oh thank you I really didn't want to leave." I say. I feel so much relief.

"Charlie one other thing." I start but pause.

"What is it kiddo?" He asks.

"I don't want to tell Bella why I'm here until later. I haven't seen her since I was 6 and a lot has changed. And I just want to wait." I tell him.

"Of course. It's not mine to tell. We'll just tell her that we will tell her later." He tells me.

"Ok. When is she coming?" I ask.

"I don't actually know. She just says she wants to live with me for a while." He says.

"Ok well when you find out you'll tell me right?" I ask.

"Of course kiddo." He says.

I go back to eating my food which is almost finished.

We finish eating Charlie pays and we go back home. At his house someone knocks on the door.

Charlie opens it and it's Edward.

"Hey Edward." Charlie says.

"Hi come in." I say.

He comes in and we start to go upstairs.

"Caroline leave the door open please." Charlie yells up at us.

Edward laughs.

"Ok." I yell down to Charlie.

In my room we sit on the bed.

"I don't want you going to the reservation on Wednesday." Edward tells me.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I can't say you just have to trust me." He says.

"Look Edward I like you but unless you give me a real reason I'm going." I say.

"Ok." He sighs in defeat.

Me and Edward talk for a while. Then he leaves and I make dinner for me and Charlie.

We had a late dinner so I went and had a shower then got ready for bed.

Lying in bed I wonder why Edward doesn't want me going to the res on Wednesday.

I can't think of any reason why. I slowly drift to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and it's sunny out for the first time since I got here in Forks.

I put on a denim skirt and for the first time since I moved here I don't have to wear leggings under it.

Well actually I haven't check the weather yet but I don't care.

I get ready and I feel pretty happy. I check my phone and there's a text from Edward, Alice and Rosalie.

They all say sort of the same thing. It says 'we can't come to school today because of the sun. We will see you tomorrow though'.

I am kind of surprised that Rosalie messaged me. I like to think we are getting closer.

I walked to school today. I get to school and I see Mike he standing by himself.

I decide to go talk to him. I am nervous since we aren't that good of friends.

"Hey Mike." I say.

"Hi Caroline. What's up?" He asks.

"Oh nothing much." I say.

"Yeah me too." He says.

"Do you want to head to class now?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

We both have the same first 2 classes and then the same last class.

"The Cullen's go camping on sunny days. Why didn't you go too?" He asks.

"Well me and Edward been on one date so I don't want to intrude." I say.

That's not true they aren't even camping they probably didn't leave the house.

"Ok that makes sense. Can I ask what the date was. I need a little advice." He says.

"Ok umm we went to Seattle." I say.

"Wow I can't drive to Seattle for a first date. What if after the first hour of driving I realize I can't stand the person." He says.

"Well we went as friends. After the incident with Jessica. And then at McDonald's I think it was we decided to make it a date." I explain.

"McDonald's wow how romantic." He says and laughs at me jokingly.

"Hey I love McDonald's." I say acting offended.

We get to class I sit down in my regular spot and Mike sits were Jasper usually sits.

"Are you alright with me sitting here today?" He asks.

"Yeah of course." I say.

"Thank you. After the whole Jessica thing with you I stopped talking to her. Then all of her friends stopped talking to me." He explains.

"Well you can always talk me anytime." I say.

"Thanks Caroline." He says.

Then class starts.

Authors note- I will try to have another part out by Thursday. Earlier if I can.