Planning for Seattle

It's been almost 2 month's since Mike found out that I'm a witch.

Today it's December 21st. It's 4 days until Christmas.

I have got presents for everyone except Edward.

Karen gave me and mike tonight off since it's the last day of school.

Winter break starts tonight.

In the past 2 months Bella and I have not gotten along well. She is extremely rude to me whenever she get's the chance to.

I still got Bella a present. I noticed Bella really likes to get dressed up so I got her a pair of black heels.

I have no clue if she will like them. Alice won't tell me.

Right now it's lunch time at school me and Mike are sitting in the cafeteria with the Cullen's.

Mike doesn't know the Cullen's are vampire's, I want to tell him but it's not my secret to tell.

Every time I look over at Bella she glaring at me. I try to ignore her.

"Are you guys excited for winter break?" Alice asks.

"Yeah I'm so ready to have a break from school, but I'm still a little behind on Christmas shopping." Mike says.

"Me too I've gotten present's for almost everyone. I just have a few more gift's to get." I tell them.

"Who are you all getting presents for?" Rosalie asks.

"I'm getting presents for all of you guys, Your parents, Charlie, I also got Jake and Billy a little something and Bella. I think that's everyone I need to buy for." I say.

"Yeah I'm pretty far behind on shopping but it's a good thing we got tonight off I think I'm going to head to Seattle to shop." Mike says.

"Yeah I was going to use tonight for finishing up my Christmas shopping as well." I say.

"Where were you heading?" Mike asks me.

"I don't know where ever I can walk to." I say.

"You want to come to Seattle with me tonight? I'll be honest I don't want to be in a big city by myself. Maybe you could help me out with some of my shopping." Mike asks me.

"Yeah I'll go with you, I have to ask Charlie first but if he says yes I'll go with you. Edward took me a few weeks ago so I got everyone a present but him because he was with me and I didn't want him to know what I was getting him." I tell him.

"Oh I'm not going to be able to get you something." Mike says.

"We'll figure something out." I say.

"Ok." Mike says.

"Caroline did you do something to Bella because she is glaring daggers at you." Emmett says.

I turn to look at her she's sitting with Jessica.

"She's been like that lately anytime I look at her it's like she was all ready glaring." I tell them.

"Bella's a bitch for being mean to you." Rosalie says.

"Rosalie it's fine." I say.

"No it's not you can't let her treat you that way. if you don't do something I will." Rosalie says.

"Thanks Rosalie that's sweet I'll think of doing something." I say.

"Can't you just use your magic to make her nice?" Mike asks.

"Charlie won't let her use magic on Bella" Edward says.

The bell rings.

"I'll see you later Edward." I say to him.