Mike knows

Me and Mike head to our first class together. He knows that I'm a witch now.

Me and Mike sit together with Jasper in history.

I haven't seen Bella since this morning at home. Bella is a year older than me so I don't think she's going to be in any of my classes.

That's good than I won't really have to see her.

That sounds mean I'm sure she's nice once I get to know her.

"So when will you tell me more about being a witch?" Mike asks.

"How about after school at the store." I suggest.

"Yeah sure, I don't think my mom listens to anything we talk about anyways." Mike says.

"You told him about being a witch?" Jasper asks.

"Yes." I say.

"And he knows not to tell anyone right?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah I won't tell anyone." Mike says.

"Ok." Jasper says.

At lunch time me and Edward sit at a table outside together.

The rest of his family is in the cafeteria.

Mike went to the diner for lunch with some other boys.

"How's it been with Bella so far?" Edward asks.

"Ok I guess. Charlie knows I'm a witch by the way." I tell him.

"Yeah Alice told me earlier. How did he react?" He asks.

"Good. He doesn't know much because his sister, my mom didn't talk to him about it." I explain.

"Ok. Do you want to come over after work?" Edward asks.

"Yeah. I need more time away from Bella. But I'll only be able to stay for an hour." I say.

"That's fine we all like to have you around." He says.

The bell rings and we have to go to class.

After all the classes are done me and Mike do our normal walk to his parents store.

"Do you ever think you will take over your parents store one day?" I ask him.

"I don't know about staying in Forks forever. Maybe one day. I do want to travel after we graduate." Mike says.

"Me too I want to go everywhere and anywhere. I can't wait to graduate and get my own place." I say.

"Do you think you'll stay in Forks?" Mike asks.

"I don't know. I'm from the city but I don't miss it. I love the small town. I'd like to go to a good college but maybe after that I might move back to here." I say.

"Do you know what you might want to study?" Mike asks.

"Oh that's a hard question I keep bouncing back and forth from wanting to be a teacher and wanting to be an author." I tell Mike.

"I saw you with some little kids that come in the store with their parents and your really good with them." He says.

"Thanks Mike. Also it's like my dream to be a mom." I say.

"You'll make a great mom one day." Mike says and he really emphasizes the one day.

"Yes one day. Not while I'm in high school." I say.

"College?" He asks.

"If I get pregnant in college I'll drop out and come work back here at the store." I say jokingly.

"So you're saying I should hope you get pregnant in college so you could work here with me forever." Mike says sarcastically.

"Oh yeah of course." I say and we both laugh.

We get to the store and his mom says she has to run an errand and that me and Mike are in charge.

It's just us in the store right now.

"So when did you find out you are a witch?" Mike asks.

"My 16th birthday." I say.

"Woah so like 3 weeks ago." He states.

"Yeah I guess it's been 3 weeks." I say.

"So who all knows?" Mike asks.

"Charlie, and all of the Cullen's." I say.

"And now me." He says.

"And now you." I repeat.

"So I'm special." Mike says.

"Oh you're special all right." I say and laugh.

"Jerk!" Mike says and tosses a ball at me.

"You're so funny." I sarcastically.

"Caroline for real though you are my best friend." Mike says.

"Thanks Mike you're my best friend too." I say.

Then two costumer walks in and Mike goes to help them.

Mike is my best friend. Rosalie feels much more like a sister.

I see Mike everyday at school and then after school for about 3 to 4 hours. So we've gotten really close.

After work Edward picks me up and I go to his house for an hour.

We just sat at the dining room table and we talked with all of his family except Carlisle he was at work.

I get back to Charlie's house at 8:30 and I make myself supper and I make a school lunch for myself for tomorrow.

Bella is in the kitchen sitting at the table watching me the whole time.

"Where did you go this morning?" Bella asks.

"I went to school." I say.

"Why'd you leave so early?" She asks.

"I had to study." I say.

That's not completely a lie.

"And where did you go after school?" She asks.

"Jeez Bella what's with all the questions?" I ask her.

"I don't think you should be gone all day." She says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because you're 16." She says.

"Well then it's a good thing you're not my mother. So you don't need to tell me what I can or can't do." I try to explain to her.

"Well your mother didn't want you. I can understand why." Bella says then she stands up and leaves the kitchen.

I start to think about what she just said.

I can't believe she just said that.

Does she know that I'm bisexual or does she just think my mom didn't want me because I'm never around.

But back home I was always around I never left the house without my parents except for school.

Maybe that was the problem my mom didn't want me around all the time.

I decide to try to forget about it.

I go to the living room where Charlie is watching tv.

I sit on the couch and I start to work on my biology homework.

After I finish my homework I decide to go to bed. I go brush my teeth and then I get in bed and shut off the lights.

Bella's in the bathroom getting ready for bed. She walk in the room and gets in her bed.

Then I assume that she's going to sleep. I slowly start to fall to sleep.

Authors note- I'm feeling much better I thought I would've been better earlier but I wasn't, anyways here's the chapter. I will try to post another part by Friday. Happy holidays everyone!