7. Murda Night

Khadijah POV

I push my body against Wayne as the music plays, I focus on the smell of his cologne and his lips on my neck. I feel my stomach drop in a good way at his hands as they move passed the stones on my floss. As I grind myself harder against him as I lower my body between his legs his hand reaches into my hair holding my head to his torso as I look up into his eyes the lights flashing against his face but the darkness in his eyes doesn't change.

“You know I could take you from this pole to a palace, babygirl. Let me.” I chuckle and pull my top down and just as I do I'm yelled at by Uncle Clifford. “Girl get yo ass up! You and yo sister next, get yo sister!” I feel my nose flare before I stand up and before I can leave I feel him grip my hips and I turn only to get met with lips, I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I feel his hands travel down to my ass and just as I start to pull away I feel myself get a little light headed.

“You and I both know that this isn't a good idea Wayne. It's been a year and a half. We ain't—” He kisses my neck biting at it making me forget what we were even talking, were we even talking?

“Nine years baby, one ain't doing nothing to undo this. You know that.” I start to pull away but he pulls me into another kiss and just as I allow myself to get into it I feel someone grab my waist and yank me away, I blink at Uncle Clifford as I'm pulled out of the room and to the back. I'm pushed to the backstage and I'm fixed up and I'm pushed to the stage entrance. I slowly make my way down, where the fuck is Mercedes? I look passed the lights when I see those eyes, I blink and look away only to find the others. I close my eyes and push myself to finish these songs, Mercedes where the fuck is you at?!

I swear all these motherfuckers better be lucky i'm naturally talented and good at memorizing this shit.

I push my self to continue to do the routines, how many songs has it been? How many times have I twirled around this pole? How did I get here again? I went to school to get away from him now God and the devil done found a way to get him back in my life and I ain't even try to put up a fight. Why lord, why?

Once that final song ends I scrap up my stacks that Zi ain't grabbing for me I'm off with the garbage bag. Once I tuck that away after giving Zi her cut I go and look for Mercedes. I look every where until I make it to the office I bang on the door and no one is opening the door I curse and try to find someone who's seen her but no one has. This bitch better not have gotten arrested again. I walk back into the locker room and see Autumn day trying to run out like the road runner. I push her back and I notice she got everything.

“Yo, what the fuck got you running that fast? You seen my sister?” She swallows and looks around silent as a dead mouse. I quickly grip her neck and march her into the lockers slamming her into it.

“Bitch where is my sister? I will kill yo ass and leave you here.” She starts to sob and I shake my head slamming her back into the locker.

“Bitch you better start talking!” She cries out about the paradise room, I yank her with me but she pulls back to the locker, she rumbles through it until she curses Keyshawn. This bitch brought a gun into the Pynk. I shake my head and run to the room dodging everyone and I'm met with uncle Clifford and I see Autumn rush in front and just as we make it she's already inside and the door is closed. We bang on it and I hear gun shots, but it's not in there so I could care less at this point. Uncle Clifford says something but I don't hear as I try to kick the door down. These damn heels!

I can't hear over all the yelling and screaming and crashing so I keep on kicking, even though my heel is broken off and the plastic on the heel is cracking, I kick and kick and kick. I've gotten the handle to break I'm slamming into the door now, if she wasn't in trouble she would've opened this damn door. It gets silent and now I can hear yelling and screaming, I take a step back to the other wall and I inhale, my shoulder throbbing my head banging but my sister is in trouble. Fuck is this night?