11.Demethrius

AN:FYI this is gonna be the last extra character I'm bringing in.

Another A/N:I'm editing this chapter!

Khadijah POV

"You got yo money makers what I look like getting on that pole now? I'm supposed to cook and cook only." Autum and Uncle Clifford stand in front of me and I roll my shoulders the pinch sitting there another reason why I'm not exactly up for the task any time soon.

"They ain't making enough, plus with Mercedes getting better we need a headliner and you know damn well those newbies ain't getting that. No matter how much scrilla they bringing in." I lean back and sigh rubbing my eyes.

"What you too good for the pole now?" I look at the yellow hoe before scoffing. "Naw, I just know when to fucking quit, besides I am a lil salty about those new hoes getting pretty poles and extra shit, especially that floating pole I begged yo ass fa all those years ago." Uncle Clifford smacks her lips moving to her desk. I check the time and stand up I gotta put Roulettes surprise infront of her locker.

I pull my hair into a low bun making sure it's tight before going into the kitchen grabbing the dick shaped suckers and gummys taking it to the back, it's only one other girl in there right now and I put it where it needs to be before starting my shift in the kitchen taking over from Big L.

Halfway into the night the music is cut and I hear someone saying the club is closed cause of violations. Oh shit I know they ain't talking about my kitchen. I leave out and see people making they way to the exit. This shit is never gonna end. Once everyone is cleared out I start to clean up making sure my shit is tight before I make my way to the back as I do I hear a commotion. I stay in the threshold and see the dick sucker fighting Brazil, I would say Brazil beating ass but hell. Big L and Uncle Clifford break em up and she's not done.

"And what bitch put those suckers at my locker!? Don't be scared yall got shit to say say it!" I make my way from the threshold and cross my arms standing in front of Uncle Clifford and I see her looking dead at me before scoffing.

"The cook got beef? Hoe what's to you!" I blink before speaking while getting my blood pumping ready for this fight.

"Heard you was using dem lips for more than talking shit to my sister, thought you'd enjoy em since it seems like you like sucking dick just as much as you like provoking folks. I ain't Mercedes imma put you on yo ass." Big L tries to say something but she's running her mouth.

"Aw you the old bitches sister? What she tired out and you mad you can't do even half as good as her, let alone me? You fucking with bitches who don't even know about yo existence? You want beef let's go bitch!" Damn so strippers just gotta be strippers or dick suckers?

"Hol'up now Draco you ain't gotta do all this-" I pull my earrings out and hand em to Toy.

"Rule 59. 5 of the Pynk, you fuck with one Woodbine sister you fuck with both and they get six minutes with em. I want my six minutes with the hoe that's been trying to bully bitches. With her too tight thongs smelling like moldy bread." Big L let's her go and she's running to me, before I can stop her she's tackling me, I get a gut punch but I throw a hook to her jaw getting her off before getting on top and I start to go ham on her face, I make sure to scratch and claw at every piece of skin I see I ignore her scratching and pulling as I throw punch after scratch after punch making sure she ugly after this. Once I get enough I get up and she follows me I kick her in the stomach hitting her against the bench and I throw body shots until she kicks me off and just as I go to get back on her I'm put in a arm lock by Big L. Uncle Clifford helps her up and she's off to the office to get cleaned up. Once she's gone I'm let go and I yell out.