an update

um, hi?

I didn't die ahaha.

I don't think a lot of people will see this but I wanted to put it out there that I haven't logged back into this account in YEARS and I'm sorry for not providing any updates. I especially apologize to those who have read or are reading this story "Control" because I haven't continued it. I'm shocked there are still people reading it and I'm very thankful!

When I wrote my first story, "Find me Peter Pan," I was 14. During this time, OUAT season 3 was released and I was obsessed with the story and Peter Pan. When I was exposed to Peter Pan Wattpad stories that would have their own plot and characters, I was inspired and decided to create my own story for fun. I did not expect it to get the success it has gotten. Just getting 100 reads blew my mind back then, but now over a million people have read it. That's insane! You guys, my readers, gave me so much love and motivation for my writing, which led me to complete the book.

As for this story, "Control," I created it as I knew you guys would love another Peter Pan story and my OUAT interest remained. However, I eventually went through some personal difficulties and my interest in Peter Pan and OUAT faded away too. Soon enough, I forgot about Wattpad and didn't go on it for a very long time. At one point, I couldn't even log in since it had been that long, but here I am again to give this update.

I am amazed that I have recent messages from people asking me to update this story. I wanted to be honest and make it clear that I won't be finishing more chapters for "Control." I am 22 now with different priorities and a busier life, versus when I was 15 and had a lot of time to spare. It has also been so long that I don't even remember how exactly I was going to end this book; it's left up to your interpretation now. I really am sorry about this and hope you understand.

Thank you for reading this message if you've made it up to this point; and thank you so much for all the positive feedback and support you continue to give me!

I appreciate you all.

- K