7

Shortly after Peter explained to me the rules of the game, we arrived at the camp.  I peered the area, observing all its features and what it held.  The first thing that caught my eyes were the tents, aligned in a perfect circle.  Right in the center of the entire area, I saw a ring of rocks, which I assumed is used for the campfire.  Four long logs surrounded the little pit.  In the far corner of the camp, the trees held targets for training and the other trees hung climbing rope.

"Nice huh?" Peter bragged teasingly.  Honestly, I was satisfied.   Everything was organized and put well together.  The only thing I don't like is the fact that this is his camp.

"Maybe so, but that won't mean I'll enjoy it here." I harshly pointed out. 

And in that moment, Peter held my body with an even tighter grip, causing short but brutal pain to my waist.  I winced with clenched teeth, while Peter simply looked down at me with a content smile.

Little bitch did that on purpose.

"You did that on purpose." I held in the bit of rage inside me.  In response, Peter shrugged, smiling in amusement.

He let out a faint chuckle. "Now, let's get that cut of yours to heal." Peter said, his smile no longer present, but replaced with seriousness. He carried me firmly as he walked into a tent, which was the largest one compared to the other tents.  Of course, it was Peter's tent.

As soon as we entered, Peter placed me, or rather plopped me onto a wooden table, making me grunt by the sudden action.  With no concern, Peter walked off to the other side of his tent where there was a cabinet.  When he opened it, the shelves had an assortment of potions, ingredients in glass jars, tropical plants, and all sorts of peculiar items.

Peter searched inside the cabinet, looking for a particular ingredient.  The ingredient that will supposedly heal my cut.  It took a while for Peter to find the ingredient since it was hidden all the way in the back.  While I waited for him, my eyes studied the inside of his tent.  Aside from the cabinet Peter opened, there were two more cabinets beside it.

Then there was a book case, probably just full of spell books.  When I averted my eyes downwards, there was a wooden chest that looked very tempting to open.  And like any other room, there was a bed. I was intrigued. Not because of the bed, but what was laying on top of its mattress. It was a black bra. Yes you heard me right, a bra.

I wonder who that bra belongs to.

"I have the ingredient."  Peter said out of nowhere, taking my full attention off the bra.  In his fingers, he was holding a leaf.  A plain, simple green leaf that looked like any other leaf from a random tree.  I was expecting some sort of magical potion to be used on me. 

With raised eyebrows, I asked in doubt,
"A leaf? That leaf is going to heal my wound?"

"Yes."  Peter responded.

I didn't question him any further.  "Okay then, I'll take that."  I tried to grab the leaf from Peter's fingers, but he had stepped back just before I could grasp it.  What is his deal now?

"Peter, if you could give me the leaf so I can heal myself, that would be great." I said with a very fake smile.

"No, I'll do it." He denied my request, maintaining a straight face. My brows naturally furrowed together in uncertainty.  I mean seriously, I can take care of myself. He doesn't need to baby me.