3

"I'm Peter Pan." He said in his British accent. "Glad you could make the show."

Once again, fear took over me.  A sort of evil was heard in his voice, and I didn't like it at all.  Something else that I didn't like?  His smirk.  Something about his smirk was throwing me off.  He seemed so amused, it made me infuriated and worried all at once.  He eyed me like an interesting, newfound creature.  Just his little actions made me wonder what he would do to me.

"Look, I just came here to get my brother.  I mean no harm." I put both my hands up in alert.

Peter tilted his head slightly.  "Oh, good for you.  I'm afraid I can't let that happen though."

His attitude only made me despise him more.  Sadly, I can never have the courage to talk back.  I'm usually the girl that keeps all her thoughts to herself.  I try to keep myself hidden from people as much as possible, besides Bellamy.

"Please, I just want my brother.  I promise I won't tell the police about any of this." I assured, hoping he'll take the bait.

"No need to tell the police in the first place." He raised a brow.  I suppose I'll add that to the list of things I don't like about him already.

"But your'e kidnapping all these boys..."

"I don't think of it as kidnapping.  After all, they are the ones who came to me." Peter pointed out with a sneer.

"Where do you take them?" Curiosity had unfortunately taken the best of me. Curse this stupid mouth of mine.

"A place where they belong.  A place where they can be free and forget all the pain." He answered with total ease, but his statement had confused me.  How would he know how the boys feel or what they go through? He's just some teenager.

Just this time, I wasn't afraid to speak my mind.  "How would you know if they are in any pain?  What are you, some kind of mind reader?"

Okay, not my best insult.

Peter chuckled faintly, taking something out from his pocket.  "Not exactly.  You see this?"

In his hand, revealed the pipe he was playing earlier.  The pipe that led me to this place; it must've lured everyone here.

"When I play this pipe, only those who feel unloved and lost can hear the music." He spoke.

Suddenly, I had this weird feeling inside.  I was shocked beyond belief.  Bellamy feels unloved?  Lost?  It doesn't make any sense to me.  He is the strongest person in our family, emotional wise.  I don't recall a time where he has felt 'lost'.  He's always been a lively and pleased boy.  He's even going to the college of his dreams, so how could he feel lost?

How could he feel unloved if he know that he has me?  I'm always going to be there for him.

"But--Bellamy.  I know my brother and he shouldn't be here.  H-He's happy where he is." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"Then apparently, you don't know him at all.  Bellamy is a lost boy." Peter confidently claimed, circling around me while I remained silent.  "But then again, he doesn't know you that much either." He added.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, my eyebrows scrunched together.

"Because you heard the music too, lost girl."

Now that enraged me.  It enraged me more than it should've.  His words gave me such an urge to punch him in the face, so that's what I did.  Well, I attempted to punch him anyway...because Peter had caught my fist just before it could make contact with his jaw. From the grin planted across his lips, Peter was clearly entertained as he was holding onto my clenched fist.