Is Everything Fine?

'Nush chi where is Vi chachu? We are getting late", Sammy said pacing in the hall.

Three of them looked at her pacing and was getting reminded of Vi where he used to wait for Ro like this.

They turned to see Vamu laying lazily eating chocolate and watching Sammy.

'I will go and check, you both calm this mini volanco and Ritsy take chocolates from Vamu na, this Ro is gonna spoil her'

Anushka said and went upstairs to their room.

'Vi, you are still in bathroom? What's wrong with you today? You didn't even take this much time for our first date, this toh Aaggu's bday party. Hurry up!' She said banging the bathroom door.

Virat came out to see Anushka with an irritated look on her face.

'what u have done to the room Vi? You are messier than Vamu you know that?', she said again.

She didn't get any reply but before she could ask anything her phone rang.

'Nush', a whining voice was heard on the other side.

'Stop screaming Harry, you are gonna destroy my eardrums', she said trying to calm him down.

'you haven't reached till now when you are supposed to come in afternoon. Aaggu won't cut cake without you all, you are his favs, you know that', he said in kiddish tone.

Before Nush could say anything she heard another scream from behind.

'I am his fav chachu Hardik', rishabh yelled from behind.

'I said chachu and chachi, Rishabh my love, you are not married yet so you don't come in that category. So shut up', Harry answered.

Anushka could not help but shook her head at them. They were children in adult body. All thanks to Mahi bhai, vi and Ro for pampering so much.

'rishabh, you are a babysitter. I am his fav chachu whether I am married or not', Rah said glaring Harry.

'nush, jaldi aao na', Harry said again.

'yes Harry we are coming! Stop cribbing pls. Half hour mai we will come okay', Nush said and hanged up the call before he could start again on how half hour is too long of a time.

Anushka looked at her husband who was standing a pretty lost in his thoughts. It scared her because it's first time in 6 months she is seeing him again like this.

She doesn't want to loose him to these thoughts again because it has been extremely difficult to bring him back again.

She went and back hugged him keeping her chin on his shoulder, which kind of surprised Virat. He just held her hands.

'u okay Bubs? Kya hua hai? If u don't want to go then we will not! Just share Na!', she said softly this time.

'nush, u worry so much! It's nothing, just didn't get sleep last night and then from morning we were working so it's causing to zone out', Virat assured her.

'pakka?', she asked again not sure if what he said was true.

'yea pakka! And about going to birthday party, we can't really afford to miss it because if we do we are gonna have it from Harry for at least one year. And I know how much torture it can be!', he said.

She chucked at that comment. She kissed his cheeks lovingly.

'nush, Vi? How much time? Are u romancing or what? Sharam karo thodi si, waha 3 saal ka bacha wait kar raha hai aur yaha tum Dono! Hey bhagwan, kya karu mai inka!', he said dramatically knocking the door.