Shocked..

Next morning,

Jaddu was about to enter Mahi bhai's room as usual as it is always open for everyone. But to his surprise the room was locked. He tried opening it thinking the lock got stuck. But it was not the case, the room was actually LOCKED. He knocked it hastily worried about what had happened.

In the room,

Mahi was sleeping in the balcony. He was half laying on the chair which was not at all comfortable. But it felt nice to him as he got some fresh air because of that suffocating nightmare.

Just when he was thinking about that nightmare he heard door knocks. He hurried up and freshened up in 5-10 mins and then opened the door to find a worried Jaddu there.

Jaddu - What's wrong with you? Why is the door locked? You were sleeping this late.. how come? Are you okay? Say something.. should I call Vi or Ro?

He ranted nervously being worried about Mahi.

Mahi couldn't help but chuckled at worried Jaddu who is usually goofy.

Mahi - Jaddu calm down! Let me speak first. I am okay! I had mild headache yesterday so I locked the door. Don't call Cheeku or Ro, they will get worried for minor headache which I assure you it's gone now.

He explained softly to calm Jaddu down. He didn't mention nightmare but the headache excuse which seemed to work.

Jaddu - okay! Breakfast karne chale phir..

Mahi - ya let's go!

At MI camp,

Jassi - aapne bola Virat bhai ko ki Aman se baat Kare?

He asked as soon as he woke up and saw Rohit.

Rohit - Did you even sleep properly? Or you have been thinking this whole night?

Jassi - Bhai batao na?

Rohit - I am going to call Vi now. Till then you get up, freshen up and have breakfast, NO arguments on that.

Jassi didn't want to but left hearing that tone.  Rohit saw his upset face and called Virat immediately.

Ro - Hey Vi, Morning!

Vi - What's wrong? Are you okay?

Ro - why are you asking like that? I just normally called..

Vi - you woke up this early how? That came as a shock to me..

Ro - Shutup about my sleep..

Vi - What's up anyway? All okay? You are okay right?

Ro- I am okay Vi. Have you talked to Aman like in 2-3 days? Jassi was telling me that Aman is avoiding him and you know how Jassi is.. he is really disturbed because of that.

Vi- I haven't talked to Aman. But avoiding Jassi, why would he do that? I will talk to him. What else did he say?

Ro- he was like Aman talks really minimal! Like asks how was ur day and if Jassi asks something he pretends to be busy and hangs up the call.

Vi- ohh! Let me talk to him. I will tell you once I notice anything like this. Till then you can ask Ritsy and Anu if they know something! Or even our little detective Sammy! She will know in an instant!

Ro- haha! I will do that. So what's up with you? All okay? Umm what about Ab and you.. like have you talked with him?

Vi- yes I have! But I said that I will need sometime!

Ro- ohh okay. Guess what, I said same to Polly.

Vi- it's so weird! Just imagine us talking this calmly about them I mean without fighting. Our old selves would have mocked us real bad!

Ro- things will be back to normal soon Vi! And don't get too close Ab understood!

Vi- haha sure! Chal bye I have to go! Take care..

Ro- bye..

Vi- Ro..
he called just when Ro was about to hang up.

Ro- ha?

Vi- I miss you a lot idiot!

Ro- I know that! Because I am special!
He said teasing him by not saying miss you too and hanged up the call.

Vi- idiot! Miss you too nahi bol sakta tha! Gadha!

At CSK camp,

Jaddu noticed how Mahi was lost and he was more fidgety in his demeanour which was so unlike him.
He didn't had that soft smile on his face which he always had whenever he met anyone in the team.

Mahi- Jaddu I have to talk about something important with you. So once done with breakfast do come in my room, okay?

Jaddu- yes bhai! U okay na?

Mahi just nodded at that. Jaddu was more worried now. He was scared about what was the important thing he wants to talk about. He made up his mind to call Virat after that talk.

.
.
.

Aman- hello, yes sir-- I mean Virat bhai..
He fumbled on the phone.

Virat frowned at that fumbled tone and the thing that he called him 'sir' which was the first time since his birthday party.

Vi- what's wrong Aman? are you okay?
he asked softly.

Aman- ha bhai all okay, nothing wrong. It's just I was occupied in something na toh..

Vi- what are you occupied in? As far as I know there is not hard and fast work at office. Tell me what are you working on?

Aman- umm bhai, aage ka kaam kar raha hu.. next week ka! I was free and bored so!

Virat knew he was not lieing but something was not right with his tone. He decided to call him to the camp so that he could understand what is the problem.

Vi- Aman, you can come here to me! For a week and then next week kar lena.. come to RCB camp, you will enjoy.

Aman- okay bhai..
he agreed but Virat could sense that he was about to deny.

Vi- thik hai, I will be waiting for you tomorrow.

Aman- bye then!

Virat hanged up and before he could keep his phone aside he saw the notification. 'Shocked' was the understatement.

'MS Dhoni steps down the CSK captaincy, Ravindra Jadeja to take over. The decision was taken by MS later in the day keeping in mind the future of CSK'

Virat dropped phone in shock. He literally could not understand why suddenly Mahi bhai had taken this decision.

_________

Hi, Next update!

I know I am late on this one but it's here. Do tell me how you like this.

One imp question-

Are you liking the plot I have planned in this sequel. It's more of Mahi's POV and RohiRat along with Aman, Jassi..
So do tell me in comments or in DM-- if you were expecting something else in this sequel. (Don't ignore pls, as it is very important for me as writer)

Happy Reading..