Unusual behaviour

Rohit had come in lobby to meet the RCB and CSK teammates. He was searching for Virat but saw Yuzi with everyone.

"Rohitaaaaa Sharmaaa!! I missed you so much!", Yuzi exclaimed dramatically.

Aman just chuckled at that dramatic version of Yuzi. Rohit rolled his eyes at that and hugged Yuzi.

"how are you Aman?", Rohit asked hugging him.

Aman replied with a soft smile, "I am fine bhai!"

Rohit said in concern, "yeh Virat bhi na Pagal hai pehle tujhe Bangalore bulaya from Mumbai and in one day he came back to Mumbai. U must be tired?"

Harry, "humari toh kabhi itni fikar nahi ki..", He said pouting in jealousy.

Jassi said, "because he is not an idiot like you"

Rohit and others just laughed at Harry's pouting face. Jassi noticed aman avoiding his gaze and chatting with Rohit.

Aman, "bhai don't worry, I am okay!", He replied with his soft smile.

Rohit asked not finding Virat anywhere, "Virat Kaha Gaya?"

Aman replied, "wo MS sir se milne Gaye hai. Aate hi waha chale Gaye the"

Rohit, "okay I will go there! Aman take rest okay? Jassi make sure of that", He said and left from there.

Before Jassi could say something or ask something to Aman, Harry along with yuzi dragged him and he just sighed and followed them.

In Mahi's room,

They were still sitting silently. Virat had lay his head in his lap. Mahi was softly stroking his hair.

Virat was worried about Mahi thinking what was bothering him so much. Once a thought came into his mind about the past year but he shrugged it off.

His thoughts were broken by Mahi's voice.

Mahi, "you know Cheeku, today is the most calmest day in recent few weeks. You being here with me. I wish now Ro would be here too!", he said wanting both of them near him.

"I am here bhai!", He said entering the room and hugged both Virat and Mahi.

"Ro kitna time laga diya to come! Were u sleeping this late?", Virat said staying in the same position in Mahi's lap. He could feel Mahi having that calm expression on his face.

Rohit, "oye! I went in the lobby to meet you but you weren't there so I asked Aman and came here. Also not to forget that I had to meet everyone"

Virat teased him, "still why I feel u got up late and then came running in the lobby"

Mahi looked at Rohit who was scratching back of his neck in embarrassment.

Rohit said sheepishly, "ya I did! I got up late"

 "haha I knew it!", Virat laughed at him.

Mahi was just feeling so happy and content regarding having both of them together with him. Even though they were just bickering, their presence was so important to him.

"bhai Kaha Khoye ho?", Virat said gaining his attention.

Mahi dismissed it and said, "kahi nahi! So Ro how is it going in ur camp? All good?"

Rohit replied, "ya all good! Was having some problems like in adjusting and talking with people again"

Virat got silent on that remembering his fight with Ab. He didn't know why he still felt bad about it that he had yelled at him. Because he and Ab never fought, it was very rare.