Kind of Blur

IPL had passed and GT had won the title. One month passed to that incident where Mahi had lost control of his emotions in front of Virat, Rohit. From that time he tried to act as if nothing happened. Virat and Rohit were also not able to understand anything as he acted aloof. He hardly talked to them.

Whenever they tried to have a conversation, he always said that he had some work or something and ignored them.

"Ro, bol na kya kare? mere toh kuch samaj nhi aa raha! bhai toh baat hi nahi kar rahe hai", Virat cried on the phone.

Rohit sighed at that. He was having hard time to handle Virat. He was glad that they were meeting today.

"Vi, I am gonna meet you in 2 hours. We will talk at that time okay?", Rohit said softly.

Rohit's flight arrived as they were meeting in Bangalore for new series. Mahi was gonna be there too.

After two hours,

Virat was waiting at airport for Rohit and Mahi to arrive. He was so worried about Mahi.

"Ro", he called as soon as him.

"Vi Pagal yeh kya halat bana li hai!", Rohit exclaimed seeing his pale face and dark circles under his eyes.

Virat didn't say anything and just hugged him. Rohit hugged him back, before he could ask him about his health Virat's phone rang.

"Ha bhabhi?", Virat picked up and answered.

"Cheeku, come here please. Your bhai is telling me to leave from the farmhouse and go back to Ranchi. I had come to bangalore farmhouse to meet him and Mahi is telling us to leave and behaving extremely weird. Please come fast", Sakshi said on the call and hanged up.

"Let's go, will tell on the way", Virat said and they rushed to their car.

They reached the farmhouse only to find Sakshi sitting on sofa tensed.

"Bhabhi", Rohit rushed to him and Virat rushed to Mahi's room.

"Ro, thank god u and Vi are here. I am so relived Ziva is not here to see this. I don't know what's wrong with Mahi but he is not talking to me", Sakshi said being worried about Mahi's behaviour.

"Bhabhi, Aman has made all the arrangements, you go to the hotel, Anushka and Ritika are arriving in sometime, we will handle everything here. Now bhai wants you to go, so please", Rohit said not wanting to complicate it more.

Sakshi did as told and left from there.

Virat slowly entered the room and saw Mahi sitting on the bed staring into nothing.

"Bhai", he called softly.

Mahi looked at him and rushed to him, "Cheeku, what's wrong? Why you look so weak bacha? Didn't you have your meals properly? What about sleep?", he asked worriedly cupping his cheeks.

"Bhai, kya hua hai? Why are you not talking to me?", Virat couldn't help but ask emotionally seeing him.

Mahi rambled again which was so weird, "Cheeku don't cry bacha please", he hugged him.

Rohit saw this whole interaction and observed Mahi-- how he was unfocused and treating Virat very differently.

"Why don't we have dinner before we got to team hotel?", Rohit said entering the room.

"Is it necessary to go to team hotel? Can't we stay here? three of us? please--", Mahi requested, he didn't know why he did that but his emotions took control over his words.

Virat looked at Rohit and they agreed to stay with Mahi at the farmhouse.

"What's wrong bhai? Tell me", Virat asked softly kneeling infront of him.

Mahi sighed, "I am not understanding anything Cheeku, everything is so blur! All I see is you both going away from me", he said tiredly.

"What exactly is blur bhai? Means can you remember some events which may cause this", Rohit asked this time.

"I dont know-- I just dont know", Mahi said burying his face in his hands.

Virat immediately moved towards his side and took him into side hug muttering, "it's okay, it's okay! we are here"

Rohit could see Mahi relaxing in presence of both of them.

"Don't go-- I know I have done so many things wrong and I promise to make everything right, just please dont leave me", Mahi said desperately.

Virat looked at Rohit who had same confused expression has him.

Virat had moist eyes hearing that vulnerability and desperation in Mahi's voice.

"Bhai-- hum kahi nahi ja rahe, hum yahi hai-- aapke paas-- humesha", Virat said emotionally hugging Mahi tightly who had his head on Virat's chest holding him tightly.

"No no you were not there and then Sakshi also told me to leave you know, she won't talk to me or look at me-- no matter how hard I tried", Mahi said.

Rohit now connected the dots and understood that this was all past events which Mahi was talking about, when they were not in talking terms.

'but why now and how? what's happening and bothering Mahi bhai? Is it the past events now haunting him?', Rohit thought.

"Cheeku", Mahi whispered.

"Ha bhai"

Virat didn't recieve any answer only to find Mahi sleeping tiredly.

"What's happening Ro?", Virat said with tears still holding Mahi protectively.

Rohit went to his side and hugged him as his head comes to his waist, "Everything will be okay Vi, don't stress yourself-- okay? yaad hai na last time kya hua tha, I am here na", he said softly.

"Par Ro bhai-- yeh sab-- mujhe toh kuch samaj nhi aa raha hai", Virat whispered hugging him with his one free hand.

"I know Vi-- but we will try to find out okay! We are together na-- we will be with bhai and make him okay", Rohit said patting his head and Virat nodded.

"Ro-- tu bhabhi se baat kar na ki what did exactly bhai say?", Virat said after sometime breaking the hug.

Rohit nodded, "Mai baat karta hu and khane ki bhi arrangement karta hu-- tu bhai ke sath reh", he said and left the room.

Virat looked at Mahi who was still holding him tightly, 'he looked so tired and defeated', Virat wiped tears from corner of his eyes.

'Bhai we will make everything okay, dont you worry please'

______

Hi, here is the next update, probably after ages.

Do tell me how you like it by dropping your comments and in-line reactions.

Happy Reading.

Brothers By Heart - A SequelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara