Shitty day

Richie Tozier

Its 6h30am and my alarms going off.
I reached lazily for it and turned it off before getting up.
I took out a dress and put it on, but also put some bandages, an haiwaien shirt, a white shirt and a pair of jeans in my bag.
I then headed into my bathroom, its really usefull to have a private bathroom.

"Gee Tozier... you look like you haven't slept in days..."

I tell to myself before grabbing some makeup to make my eyebags less visible.
I headed downstairs around 6h48am to have a small breakfast. Well, a toast. My parents didn't even acknowledge my existence, not like its something new. They never pay attention to me, except if i did something wrong.

6h58am. Im biking to school. I gotta hurry because im a little later than usual and i do not want the Losers to see me in a dress. I have kept my act for years i do not need them to know now.
I hurried inside the school's boy bathroom, still nobody was there. Great. I quickly changed into what I brought and put the dress in my bag, to then head to my locker.
I threw the bag in it and went back outside.
Eddie had Arrived.

"Heya Eddie spaghetti!"

"Hey Rich'! How was your week-end?"

"It was chill."A raccoon came inside my house."Didn't do much."I got drunk."How 'bout you Eds?"

"Oh well, I had a sleepover at Stan's, its was quite fun."

"Ah, that's nice my good fellow, did ye' have a cup of tea?"

"Richie, your accents are terri-"

"Hey guys!"

I got slightly startled at the voice behind me. Turns out it was Beverly.

"Why hello my good friend,"

"Hi Trashmouth." She giggled.

We waited a little while before the rest of the Loser Club arrived. Big Bill came with Stan the man, not surprising.
We had geography at the first period. Well, Stan, Eddie and I did. My seat isn't near any of them, so i ended up drawing things in my book. S'not that Mr. Mark's classes are boring, i just dont understand shit.

At the second period we had option. Wich meant i had theater class...Yay. I love theater, im pretty good at acting, its just that huh, i dont really know anyone in my class. Well except for one of Henry Bower's friend. Belch. Don't know how he got here. I mean jesus christ, the man isn't even good. And he's so cliché.
The class wasn't that bad. Except for the fact that the act me and 3 other nice people in my class have is slightly romantic.

10h40am

Im waiting for the Losers to meet me at the smoking spot. A cigarette in hand.

"Richie! Do you know how bad that is for your health!?"

"Yes i do, my good sir Edward, but that does not mean i care!"

"Richie! Im not joking!"

"He's right. You're gonna die of cancer at age thirty. Doesn't mean i'd care though."

"Love ya' too Staniel."

"For the last time Richie its Stanley..."

"Suh-So weh-wer-were still eathing at your ho-house Rich'?"

"Why yes, my good sir Billy, you all are."

"Come to think of it, we've never been to your house."

"Why Ben, that is because of my parents."

The first bell rang. So we headed inside for the third period.
Science.