Weird coming out

Eddie Kaspbrak

7h31 Pm

Oh.
Holy shit.
How did I not...How did I not notice before?
Jesus..He-..she? He didn't lie when he said he was good at keeping secrets!
So the bandages...
Holy shit.

"I don't know.." His voice is quiet. "I don't know, how to tell you this Eds..."

"Hey huh...Whatever it is, Richie, i won't judge you. I'm here for you, you know? I'm your best friend. Nothing you tell me is ever change that, and no matter how many 'your mom' jokes and silly nicknames you give me will make you get rid of me. I'll always be there for you."

I can see tears forming in his eyes.
Didn't know the Trashmouth Tozier could cry...

"And... If you're not comfortable telling me Rich', you don't have to. "

"Thanks Spaghetti man..."

And just like that, we we're laughing and reading comics. I mean, i'm not gonna force him to tell the truth... he'll tell me when he's ready, if he ever is...

7h55 Pm

Richie Tozier

I'm trying to act like nothing happened.
Trying.
But god... he was so close to finding out... And-And I want to tell him.
I really want to...
But god! How hard is it!?
I should just get it over with...yeah.
Like,... Like a band-aid!

"Hey... Eddie?"

"Yeah?"

"I...I want, to tell you why... why there was that dress in my bag."

"You don't have t-"

"Its fine. I just wanna get this over with okay?... "

"Alright..."

"So listen hum...I..."

Its not that hard Richie. You fought a litteral crazy shapeshifting killer clown. This should be considered a pjece of cake!...

"Im-I..."

"Take your time... Theres no rush."

GOD! He's making to so much harder! If it wasn't for my stupid stupid  crush on him- I could just tell him! He's- He's supposed to be my best friend but...
What if he sees me differently?

"Eds ...I... I wasn't exactly born a boy..."

"Richie... I think i kinda figured that out myself..."

"Yeah..."

*   A w k w a r d   s i l e n c e   *

"I'm, proud of you for telling me, Richie. " What?

"You're not going to... You don't see me differently?.."

"What? No! You're Richie Trashmouth Tozier, my dirty, loud, and let me say, quite odd best friend. And you're a boy. That's all i should ever see you as."

And i...

I started crying.