Don't tell anyone.

Richie Tozier

The Loser Club was walking to get to Richie's house. Talking and laughing, probably annoying the neighbours with all the noise.

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"But you love it Eds, its what makes you so, chuckalicious."

"Beep beep Richie!!"

Laughs could be heard from behind them, but also Stan's despair as he sighed and stared at the two fighting like an old couple.

We arrived at the Tozier's residence pretty quickly. I don't live far from the school, so its pretty useful. Especially when I have to walk there four times a day.

"Please do come in my dear friends!"

"Why, such a gentleman!"

"Thank you Mrs.Marsh."

They all sat down at the table while i went and put my lunch in the micro-wave.

It was pretty fun. We ate and laughed, talked about our morning. Stanley made sure to tell us how annoyed it was everytime me and Eddie started fighting over 'stupid things.'
So yeah, it was all fun and games untill Bill made a remark.

"H-Hey guh-guys? Is it juh-just m-meh-me or does R-Richie look feh-feminine?"

"Very funny big Bill."

"No, he's right Richie...You, kinda do look feminine."

"Bill and Ben are right Rich'."

"You too Bev!?"

"Wuh-Well you look eh-even more fuh-feh-feminine than Eddie..."

I stared at them in utter shock. Mike nodded at what Bill said and Stan just looked me up and down before saying "You look like you could be a girl.". I was too panicked to say anything. They finally found a way to shut the trashmouth. So i finished eathing quietly.

12h40

"You guys can go, i'll meet you all at school, Losers."

I closed the door and ran to my room.
I looked at myself in the mirror. They were right.
I do look very feminine for a boy. I lifted up my shirt and tightened the bandages around my chest. As I was about to leave i saw a figure at my door.
...
Eddie.

"Ri-"

"Why are you still here Eds?"

"You...closed the door before I could leave."

Im....a fucking idiot.

"Why are you wearing bandages?"

"Why the hell do you need to know? I swear to god if you tell anyone you're dead."

"O....kay?.."