Sleepover

Five days later

Richie and Eddie have both been avoiding each other.
Why? Its simple.
First, Eddie Kaspbrak realized he might have a crush on his best friend, wich is, of course, a bit overwhelming especially when you've though you we're straight and had always liked girls before.
And Richie? God... Theres a bunch of reasons.
-He came out to Eddie
-He has had a crush on Eddie for years.
-His parents are assholes.
-His body hurts like hell, especially his tomach.
And lastly he's probably the king of bad descisions.
So yeah, they've been ignoring each other. For the whole, week.
Well... That was untill this thursday, the losers always have a sleepover when Bill or Stan's parents leave for a whole weekend. They could do it at Richie's, but he never wants to. Anyways, since there wasn't school friday and Bill's parents we're already gone, the loser club found themselves in Bill Denbrough's living room.
Well, of course, Richie wasn't there, he was late again.

Richie Tozier

6h18 PM

Shit! Shit! Shit!
I have been walking for 20 minutes!
Where's Bill's house again?-
JESUS HOW COULD I EVEN FORGET!?
We've been friends for years!!
Oh right, its that way.

After about 12 more minutes of walking, I finally arived infront of the Denbrough's residence.
As soon as I knocked on the door, it opened to a, quite joyfull Bill Denbrough and behind him a rather pissed looking Stanley Uris.

"He-Hey Trashmouth!"

"Hello Billiam,"

"I see you're finally fucking here."

"Always a pleasure to see you Stan"

Bill welcomed me in as Stan rolled his eyes and headed back to the living room.

"Whu-What took you so luh-long Rich?"

"I... Forgot where you lived."

"H-How did you muh-manage to fuh-forget that? We've been fruh-friends and had sleepover fuh-for years?"

"Yeah I know i'm stupid."

As soon as I stepped into the room I was already startled by a feminine, high pitched voice.

"Richieee!! You're finally here!"

"Why hello mrs.Marsh, I judge you and your boyfriend are doing well?"

Ben became more red then a tomato.

"Beep Beep Richie..."

"Alright alright, sorry, Benjamin."

I heard both, Stan and Ben sigh in despair. But aslo heard Mike's chuckle behind me.

"Ah! Mikey, hello!"

"Hello Richie."

I turned back around and my eyes met someone else's gaze.
Eddie.
As soon as he realized I was looking back at him he looked away.
Jesus, am I that repulsive?

We spent most of the evening talking and laughing.
Me and Eddie still didn't talk.
Around 8h43 PM we started watching some movie, we watched ghostbusters, The goonies, Beetlejuice.
At 1h54 AM, after those three movies, Ben was asleep on Bev's lap, so she woke him up and he went to sleep upstairs, followed by Bill. Stan had went to sleep around 10h30 PM.
At this point I wasn't really listening to the movies, I was just mindlessly staring at the floor...
Hey, the floor is intersting alright? Don't laugh at me.
Mike went to sleep not long after Ben and Bill, soon followed by Bev.

2h46 AM

"...share a bed."

I didn't realized I was being spoken to, being too lost in my thoughts.

"Huh- What?"

"I said, we're going to have to share a bed."

Oh fuck thats right. We're the only ones up.
So that means... Bev, Ben and Mike already took the beds in the guest room, and Stan and Bill are sleeping in Bill's room... Or are they sleeping? Oh whatever.
Wait so-
...
Right. That means Eddie was speaking to me... God i'm so stupid.
So me and Eddie are going to have to share a bed in Bill's small basement.
Great.

"Oh huh, alright yeah... Thats fine."

"Yeah..."

...

God its so awkward in here.
Bet you could cut the tension with scissors.

"Are you... going to to watch another movie?"

"Huh? Nahh, sorry Eddie spaghetti, i'm already going to bed with 'ya."

Please someone slap me in the face...

"Huh...Alright then."

Eddie went into the basement. I stayed there a few more minutes contemplating my life descisions, before going down in the basement myself.
Eddie was already in the bed, and I just laid next to him.
Both of us looking in the opposite direction.