I couldn't say goodbye

TW:Implied Abuse
Richie Tozier

8h46 PM

When I came home, my father was waiting for me at the door, holding my bandages in his hand.
He doesn't know.
Please.
Tell me he doesn't know.

??? PM

I'm sorry.
I want to be different. I want to be normal.
Please.
I just want to be fine.
I'm scared.
I'm cold.
I'm sorry.
I'll act like a girl.
Just leave me alone.
It hurts.
I don't wanna leave.
I'm sorry.

Eddie Kaspbrak

8h48 PM

I came home, still wearing an idiotic smile on my face.
I looked in the living room to see my mother sleeping on the sofa, and then hurried upstairs.
I changed into something more comfortable, and went to bed.
I can't wait to see Richie on monday.

I spent the rest of the week end doing some chores, going on walks, watching TV, and I saw Bill on sunday.
It was fun, we went to the movies, and met Stan on our way back!
He talked to us about some birds he saw... I didn't get most of it, but Bill?
God, the man looked like he was looking at the most precious and beautiful thing ever.
He looked... in love.

Monday, 7h15 AM

My alarm's going off as I happily turn it off. I had already been awake for a few minutes now, so I aready changed into a yellow shirt and a pair of white shorts, paired with, of course, my fanny pack.
I rushed downstairs and my mother looked shocked to see me.

"How long have you been awake for Eddie bear? Are you sure you got enough sleep..?"

"Yes mommy..."

"If you say so, come eat your breakfast,"

"Sorry mommy! Not hungry, gonna get to school now!

"Eddie bear! Its not healty to not eat in the morning! Its all because of that Tozied ki-"

"SEE YOU LATER!!"

God i'm tired of her constant babbling about how Richie is a 'bad influence'.
Its sickening. Richie doesn't deserve people being mean to him.
Sure he can be a little...much, but when you get to know him, he's kind.
And a great kiss-
A great- a great street fighter player!..
Anyways, I settled on my bike and biked to school.
I didn't want to bother Richie, I know he isn't the happiest in the morning, but I really wanted to bike to school with him. When I arrived, I put my bike away and went to put my bag in my locker. Then I went back outside to wait. I was a little confused, because now that I think about it, Richie's always the first one to arrive... He must've just slept longer then usual.
Bill arrived.
Ben arrived after.
Then it was Bev.
And Mike wasn't here today, and Stan was no where to be seen.
At first I though Richie just slept in, so trough the first period I waited.
The second.
And the third.
No sign of him.
I was with the other Losers, at out usual eathing spot, barely touching my food.
Because, where was he? Was he sick? Oh god please don't tell me I kissed a sick guy...

But then Stan showed up.

"H-Hey Stan, wh-where were yuh-you?"

"Yeah Stanny, we were worried!" Bev joked. And Stan rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"You okay Stan? You kinda look lkke shit."

Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh. But he did look like shit.
His eyes we're red and puffy and he had eyebags, his usually brushed curly hair was messy.
There was definitly something wrong.

"You guys don't know?"

"Know what?" Ben said, a bit distracted.

"Richie- Richie and his family moved to LA."

Everyone went quiet.

What? No... that's not right...
He wouldn't just... leave.
I started crying. The others teared up, Bill hugged me, and Stan tried explaining a bit more,
but I didn't listen.
How could he just... not tell me he was going to leave?

_______________

Okay! This might be the end, because I'm either
going to make a Volume 2, or continue this
one but they're going to be older.
For any confusion, Wentworth Tozier
found out Richie was trans and gay.
Tey moved to LA to find him 'help' and
to go to a hospital.