The Truth isn't always a bad thing

Richie Tozier

10h30 PM

When I hugged, I though he'd yell at me, or push me away.
I didn't expect him to hug me back.
He was holding on to my shirt as if his life depended on it as he cried into my shoulder.
I rubbed circles on his back with my palm, and waited a minute before starting to talk.

"Eddie? Could you let me explain now..?"

He seemed unsure, worried.
And he probably felt angry, at himself? At me?
I can't really say, maybe both.
Eddie had always been easy to make angry, either just by calling him silly nicknames, messing up his hair, calling him short... and he'd get really angry when someone made one of his friend sad.
I guess thats just how Eduardo is.
Its part of his charms.

"Okay...explain."

He spoke in a surprisingly really quiet voice- I don't know if I should be worried.

"I didn't... I didn't want to move to LA. My huh...Wentworth, found my bandages and that I was...gay, because Henry wanted to get rid of me and....he told his dad that I- t-tried to make his cousin gay by 'faking' being a boy... so my dad made us move to LA.... he tried to sign me in a mental hospital, but ended up putting me in rehabilitation school..."

He stayed quiet.

"I never wanted to leave... I might've hated Derry, I had too much there... I spent my childhood there, had memories, the losers...you. And you were probably the best thing that ever happened to me Eds...I lo-...I loved you too much to even think about a life where you weren't there."

We didn't look, or even talk to each other, we just stayed there, hugged.
Eddie had eventually calmed down while I was talking.
I got a bit startled when he backed up and starting staring into my eyes.

"Fuck Rich' I'm so sorry..."

"It's fine man."

We just sat there, staring at each other.
Untill he puts his hands on my shoulder and leaned forwards to put a kiss on my forehead.

...

"That's all I get?"

"Shut up Richie!... Its still going to take a while for me to trust you again dipshit..."

We smiled at each other before I started the car and went back to driving to the hotel.

_______________
I don't really have the motivation to continue this,
so this is the end....

For now.