A night to never share

Richie Tozier

6h50 PM

As soon as I turned my head to look at him, he lost his smile and a blush creeped on his face.
...
What?..

"Do I have somethin' on mah face??"

I said, half joking.

"Oh uh no I-...Y-Yeah, actually, you do."

"Fuck I do?"

"Yeah, you got ugly ass glasses."

"Wha-Hey!"

He bursted out laughing as I left my jaw hanging dramatically,

"The audacity! How dare you disrespect my distinguish glasses!"

And I started tickling him, leading to him falling on his back and me basically towering over him.

"Take it back!"

"Pffft-Ne-Never!!"

6h54 PM

I continued to tickle him for a few minutes, untill he eventually said "Fine! I take it back!! Let me breathe!". We are now sitting next to each other like earlier, his hand, back on mine.

"Hey, you were right about the view Eds, it is beautiful."

"Huh...Oh, yeah"

"Ye wanna go for a lil' midnight swim?"

"Hell no, you're crazy."

"Finee! But take my word, if we ever do this again, we are jumping in the water!"

"It so unsanitary richie-.."

"You wanna head back?"

"Yeah...sure."

We got up and started walking. My hand feeling cold as soon as the smaller boy's left it, and a empty feeling in my stomach.

6h58 PM

We just got down the hill, wich means we're back on the kissing bridge. I was about to ask Eddie to race again, but he spoke before I could get the chance to.

"Hey, wanna try and see if anybody from our class carved their initials?"

"I don't think thats a good idea.."

"C'mon Trashmouth! You're the one always joking around! It'll be fun!!"

What are the odds he falls on my carving..?
This is going to be fine.

"Alright."

He had already started to look at a wooden side of the bridge, mumbling "No's" and "those initials don't ring à bell's" and "neither's"... As I lazily looked on the other side of the bridge, a bit lost in my thoughts, I hadn't realized Eddie went quiet. But before I noticed, I came across a carved 'S + B' that looked recent.
I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.