Bloody bandages and Bloody discovery

Richie Tozier

??? Pm

Fuck... My body hurts like hell.
I can't even feel my legs...

I got up slowly, my knees shaking.

Fuck... how am I going to get home?
My parents can't see me like this... Especially not dad.

I start walking.

Guess i'll have to pay Eds a visit...

??? Pm

Eddie Kaspbrak

Theres a knock on the door? Who the hell would visit at 7 pm?

I hurry downstairs.

And of course mommy isn't home... What if its a serial killer!? Or a sick old man!?
Okay calm down Eddie... You got this.

I reach for the door knob, my hand trembling.
And its...

"Richie?- Holy shit what happened to you!?"

"Its just a scratch."

"JUST A SCRATCH!? YOUR SHIRT IS SOAKED IN BLOOD!?-Just!- Get inside..."

"As you wish capt'n!"

Holy fuck, he looks like shit- well, more then usual.
Okay- Breathe, you cannot afford to panick right now or your best friend could die of blood loss!
Wait-
Wait a damn minute.

"Richie. Did you even think about going to the hospital befor coming here?"

"Errr...No?"

"You idiot! You-"

"My parents REALLY can't afford to know okay spaghettio? I just... You're the first person that came to mind, trust me i would of bothered someone else but no one else's as good as Dr. K!"

I know he said that with a smile. That huge, idiotic, bea- IDIOTIC smile of his. But I can't help but feel like something's off. Like theres something he isn't telling me.

7h24 Pm

Richie's sitting on the side of the bath, holding the first aid kit.

"Okay huh... This is gonna sting."

"Can't be that baaa-HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST-"

"Yeah- Told you."

"Should've believed ya'..."

...

"Hey, Rich'? "

"Ow-...huh, yeah?"

"I don't... wanna seem rude or anything, but why do you have bandages around your chest? Do you have another wound? If so, did you disinfect it? If you didn't-"

"Its nothing Eddie, don't worry about it- Fucking hell! That hurts..."

"Shit! Sorry!"

We laughed it off.
But im really starting to be worried...
He's been acting, well, weirder then usual.

7h47 Pm

"There you go, all bandaged up."

"Thanks Eddie Spaghetti, you really saved my life over here, i owe you one."

"Yeah you fucking do, next time you show up at my door covered in blood i'm calling the cops and saying you're trying to rob me."

"Hehehe, harsh man."

"Whatever.."

"I guess is should be going home now, huh..."

"I mean, if you want you can stay the night? Mom's not coming back untill tomorrow afternoon."

"Ah you're the best Eduardo! Race ya upstairs!"

"Oh its on!"

Richie seems to have forgotten i was very qualified for the track team. If mommy would've had let me join it, i would've been the best! Although she's right it wouldn't have been good for my asthma...

"Ah! I win! "

"Yeah yeah..."

Richie dropped his bag on the ground and let himself fall on my bed, grabbing a comic.

But I just stood there, staring at the bag he had just dropped.

More precisely,

the dress that was in it.