i. DISCLAIMER - read

SOCIALS

tiktok: archiveofmilo

- Please read this notice before scrolling! -

This is a fiction story. Any names, characters, events, and or places are the product of my imagination. Any sort of resemblance to actual people, living and or dead, or locales is completely coincidental .

Also I'm not a professional writer so not too much okay 😙

If there is anything similar to other characters and or titles in books trust it is coincidental I work really hard to come up with ideas and run through them with my closest friends!

•Between Two Hearts•

Copyright © 2022 by Milo

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the copyright owner.

Please if you see anybody copying my story or parts of it, REPORT IT :) Let me find out if anybody has plagiarized my book it will be getting reported and taken down. Court isn't far! However, on a real note don't steal my book.

This book is dedicated to my viewers. Love you all and I'm here for you guys <3

Please beware and read my TW in my description! I want this to be a safe environment for everyone! Thank you so much for your time loves and a great reading to you all <3 Oh and watch out for the smut safe readings... with two hands on the phone 😏 .

Started: {Nov 4 2022}

Posted: {Nov 8 2022}

End: {TBA}