002

Present

The sharp edge of my knife glides slowly across this idiotic fools face a small amount of blood leaking. "Listen, lady I told you I don't know anything," he pleads and I can see gloss spread across his eye. Maybe if I jab his eye just enough he'll talk.

No he'll probably bleed out Dahlia.

Rolling my eyes I step away from the man. Those fools think they can steal weapons and my supply from me and won't face any consequences?

Lets see what they have to say when their nosy reporter who thought he could get within an inch close to me has only his head preferably without his eye balls returned.

Sighing I pull a metal chair, it scrapes against the concrete floor of the basement and once it's directly in front me I sit on it with my arms resting against the top rail of the chair. Yawning, I signal Sebastian to hand me the darts sitting on the table.

"Okay, how about we have a little fun," his eyes widen a bit and he squirms against the chair. "Oh no pretty boy no need to rush for an exit just yet," once the darts are in my hand I pick one up and inspect it.

"Let me explain the rules, hun, lie or answer my questions wrong. A dart is thrown at you, tell the truth and you may be released and able to go back to that shit show." I examine the dart I'm holding in my hand a smirk coming to my face.

"Oh one more thing, these are filled with batrachotoxin, be careful hun wouldn't want their precious weapon to be delivered back paralyzed and useless if you even make it out alive." He nods slowly but I can somehow smell his fear from here, his breathing rate increasing.

"Alright I'll start easy, state your name."

"Javier Silva," he whimpers a little.

Slowly placing the dart on the plate I clap. "Bravo looks like we can answer questions."

"Hm okay this is where the game starts getting tricky, why did Armani send you," looking into his eyes I can see a fright run through his face.

"I don't kno-," I pick up a dart shooting it directly at his knee cap. A slight scream leaves him.

"Now the clock is ticking Javier and you wouldn't want me to start aiming higher would we now," he shakes his head biting his lip hard.

"Great, so once again. Why? Did. Armani. Send. You."

"He wanted me to check out your base, see what new shipment you planned on bringing in and what we might have missed that could be valuable."

Rat. Javier is a fool if he thinks he's making it out of here.

"Good, good. Now, what is he planning on doing with my weapons and designs?"

"He didn't-'' A dart flies directly at his chest causing him to struggle against the ropes as screams rip from him, his right leg not moving while his left kicks. Looks like Sebastian might have added something special today.

Lovely.

"Javier hun I want to believe you I do but he wouldn't have sent you if you didn't know." Another dart flies out of my hand and lands directly on his left lower quadrant and a scream escapes from him.

"Oops didn't mean to let that slip." Sebastians lips slightly twitch upward, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

Javier's breathing starts to slow down and I see his eyes flutter. Oh this fucker. Getting up I walk over to him and slap him twice on the cheek dripping both sides of his face with my finger. "Don't you dare fall asleep."