013

I know its been a while iykyk but I'm back!

TW: Abuse

Dahlia

It's about to hit the five-hour mark now. I've been sitting cuffed, in this metal chair. Staring at the clock which ticks annoyingly filling the silence in this concrete box. I wonder what Armando is doing right now. Is he looking for me? I mean I'm not his wife, we've only slept together once. Why would he care?

Before I could get lost in my thoughts, I hear a click and the metal door opens a man with the twins from before behind him. He was a brunette with blue eyes a neat beard covers his well-structured face. I'd say he's attractive.

"So, you're the whore Armando is raving about?" Unable to control it my face turns into a scowl. I take back my thought on him being attractive. I choose to not reply as he pulls out the chair in front of me it scrapes along the concrete.

"You look better than you do on camera." I look above the blinking red light comes from a camera. "I wonder if he'll even come save you, I mean after all he didn't even seem upset when I told him I had you." A laugh comes from him as he pulls a cigarette from his pocket and brings it to his lips, taking a match and lighting it. A puff of air clouds the small room.

Armando knows, and he didn't care? "You're not the chatty type, are you?" He gets up and walks around until he's behind me. I continue to stare ahead the twins hold their heads down. He bends down his hot breath on my ear, "I like them quiet."

I roll my eyes; he softly brushes all my hair over my shoulder. "I'm going to have some fun with you and by the time he finds you... If he does, you'll be broken." I don't know why but my eyes burn.

"Who are you?"

He pushes my head to the side which I try to fight back but his grip firm my neck exposed to him. He takes the cigar between his fingers, "Nice to meet you sweetheart, I'm Decan." I feel a sear on my neck a scream leaves my lips, and a tear falls down my eye. He does these two more times. Sweat and tears coat my face.

A shushing sound comes from his lips as he caresses my face with the back of his palm. "Don't worry sweat heart." He pulls something out from his jacket his lips holding his cigar. A pocketknife. He places it at my neck pressing slowly but firmly, I feel a sting in my heart my lips pursing.

"If you're going to kill me. Don't be a pussy about it and just do it." I grit at him, only to be met with a maniacal laugh. "Oh darling, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead. I'm going to take my sweet little time with you." This makes the tears flood out the sting from the burns flow throughout my body.

"Like I said, I'm going to break you until he doesn't recognize you anymore. Matter of fact, when I'm done with you. You won't want to leave. You'll be begging for more because he can't give you what I can." The sick words flow out his mouth.

"Tell me, do you think Armando loves you? He'll come save you?" I look down. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you," he puts his cigar out on the metal table and grips my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Answer me!" I stay silent, his eyes turn dark, I've upset him. I nod. Hope is starting to look like the only thing I can have. "Well, I think you're a fool. Armando cares for only himself." He looks me in the eyes.

It's as if he believes those words that came out of his mouth. "Did he buy you flowers? Give you an apartment to sleep? Introduce you to his lying slut of a sister?" He did, but Aerylin was no slut.

"You know," he brushes my hair from my face, "Armando killed his last girlfriend in her sleep." A gulp leaves me. "He didn't tell you, did he? Maybe you are just his whore. You probably would've been next."

His eyes brighten again, "Listen, I'll give you a choice, either you cooperate and do what I say until he gives me what I want, when I want. Or we can do it the hard way, I mean I'll still get what I want, but you'll be my whore in the meantime."

"Fuck. You." I spit at him. Wanting so badly to slice his neck open with that very pocketknife he held to mine. "Wrong answer, boys, bring them in." The door opens and a group of men walk in along with one woman all dressed in black. I try to break from cuffs, but they only feel like they're getting tighter.

"Welcome her but make sure she's still breathing." He gives me a hard glance as I get more violent with the cuffs, him and the twins exiting as the 4 men and woman surround me. Once the door shuts a fist instantly clashes with my face. They take turns when one hits my face the other lands a blow to my stomach or any other area on my body.

Grunts leave me as I stop fighting the cuffs. My eyes feeling puffy, the metallic taste of blood coats my mouth and pours out my nose and when I feel limp, I'm no longer cuffed. When I try to stand, I instantly fall to the floor my head banging against the metal table on my way down.

They laugh maniacally as the kick me, and I try my best to ball up into a fetal position. My heart pounds toughly in my chest. I feel like my oxygens cutting off my vision getting blurry as I zone out into the now bloody concrete I lay on.

Where are you, Armando?