004

"Woah, Lia you'll punch a hole through the poor bag," Sebastian circles around the bag and I as my hands bruise. I land a sloppy kick at the bag, my punches growing uncoordinated, grunts escaping my mouth. There's a pain in my hands but it's as if the punching bag isn't enough.

"Sebastian, get in the ring with me," I walk towards the large box entering by lifting the rope surrounding the ring. He goes to put on hand wraps tugging tightly at the material.

Once he finishes he takes long strides towards the ring getting in the same way I did. Sebastian is about the same height as me, only about 3 inches taller than me. He's about 6'0.

My feet bounce slightly up and down the concrete floor. Most rings are made with a more 'safer' plastic material but I put the concrete in here because it allows me to practice better.

Sebastian also bounces slightly, raising his hands ready to land a blow. "What's on your mind Liah?"

My hand balls into a tight fist extending and landing a jab directly on the conner of his lip. The smirk that was once on his face fades a bit of blood leaves his lip. His tattooed arms flex a quick throw leaving him causing me to duck my leg extending behind his own, he falls directly on his back a groan leaving him.

"Fuck! Lia, what's going on with you-" I cut him off walking towards him and trap his torso between my legs practically straddling him, my hand raises to throw another at him, but before I can our positions are switched, his nose flaring. He pins my hand to my sides.

"Lia, I don't want to fucking hurt you-" I cut him off once more my hand breaking free from his other landing a punch on the other side of his face causing him to loosen his grip on me and allowing me to wriggle out of his hold.

He gets up as well, raising his hand and punches my abdomen, I stumble a bit but I catch myself, both my fists repeatedly punching, a jab lands on his arm, the other his nose, and the last his jaw.

He shifts his leg towards the back of my knee causing me to land on my side towards the ground.

I let out a small cough and his eyes soften which gives me the opportunity to bring him down with me. He lands on the floor, our noses practically touching when he lands on his side.

"So, are you going to tell me what's going on or are you just going to keep using me as a punching bag?"

Turning to lay on my back he does as well, we both look up towards the skylight window rain patters on it the early morning sun just rising so the clouds have the smallest orange tint to them. I want to tell him that Sebastian, other than Vincent and Tatum, is one of the closest people to me. We practically grew up together. My dagger circles around my finger.

"Mother, look at that boy," he walks around a dirty coat on his back and he wears dark jeans, his left eye practically purple, his floppy blonde hair and a tiny ziploc bag in his hand with a green substance in it he exchanges it with a man in the dark alleyway. Money slipped out the man's hands causing the boy to bend down and pick it up before he could reach it the man knees him in the chest.

"Hey!" My hand reaches for the handle of the car door. "Mother, we must help him!"

"Don't you dare exit this ca-" Before my mother could finish, my feet already led me towards the boy the dagger my father gifted me in the pocket of my beige trench coat. I take it out, hiding it behind my back once I reach the two looking the man in the eyes, his disgusting yellow teeth showing as he smirks his eyes bloodshot. Fucking prick.

"You leave him alone," I ordered. The man inches closer to me I can practically smell the alcohol in his breath, "or what little princess-" before he could finish, my foot kicks him in the shin causing him to kneel before me pressing the dagger against his neck.