012

Comment and vote I like seeing reactions! Mwah.

"She's waking up, boys." I blink my eyes open and when I gain vision theres a man crouching in front of me when I move my hand to reach him I realize they're tied together, so are my feet.

"Oh she's a pretty one." The perv goes to brush my hair, "touch me again and I'll fucking kill you." I grit through my teeth. He rubs his blond beard and smiles.

"She's feisty too." I smile and bat my eyelashes at him, "come closer, darling." His green eyes look back at his two friends who look like twins, their only difference is the scar running across one's eye. "Isn't much she can do tied up," one states confidently.

He leans forward slightly. "Scared I'll bite?" I bat my lashes at him. He scoffs a smirk crawling on his face as he moves his head closer. When his head is in direct line with mine, I smack my forehead against his nose and hear a small crack. "Fucking bitch!" He grips onto his nose like the pussy he is and his lips twitch.

Ok, so either he's about to cry or shoot me in the head. He goes to lunge at me but the other two interfere and push him back. One grits in his ear, "you need to think fucking straight, boss will kill you."

He shoves them off of him and walks out of the room that looks like and interrogation room and slams the door. The other two stand at the door but when I look at their exposed hands, neck or face, I don't see any tattoos indicating they're Armanis men.

"Where's your boss?" I look at the one who's staring into my soul. They look at one another confused but he straightens his face and says in a bored tone, "He'll be here soon."

Estevez

"51 oak ave had no traces of her sir, except the vehicle, which we found had no weapons or traces of her getting taken from there." Ezra one of the newer guys.

I comb my hands through my beard. "Nothing? Not even a fucking strand of hair in that house?" He shakes his head, I can tell he's afraid to speak.

"Ezra, nothing in that house seemed off to you?" He looks as if he's trying to recall the layout of the house. "I mean, there was a weird basement, like some sort of labyrinth and one of the men said their was fragments of glass on the floor like it came from a shattered phone."

He taps his finger onto his hand being covered by his other hand. "And you didn't think to fucking say anything?" I move my hand from my gun before I get trigger happy.

He doesn't say anything and looks at his shiny shoes. "Keep some shit like that from me again, and I'll blow your fucking head off."

His body tenses in the seat. "Get the fuck out of my face." I don't have to tell him twice before he stands and exits making sure to shut the door.

-

Its been a few hours now and what was once a bright view outside my window is now the moon shining through. And there's still nothing new. I sent Rowan out to find anything and reach Adara or Sebastian.

A knock sounds through the door and I know it's Rowan. I don't even say come in before he lets him self in and I see my sister entering behind him.

Me and Aerylin haven't really talked since me blowing up on her. "I have a guest for you," he smiles holding her hand sitting her on his lap, but she doesn't look at me.

She's been doing this since we were kids, not only will she give me silent treatment she won't even spare me a glance.

"Now's not the time, Rowan." She scoffs and fidgets with her hand. "Selfish asshole," she mutters to herself and Rowans chest shakes I can tell he's trying not to laugh at the situation.

"Did you find anything?" I ask. "Um yea I did," he runs his hand on his buzz cut. "Dahlia, she went to go find Sebastian, apparently he's been missing too and Adara sent her to the location the call pinged from. She hasn't heard from either since." She hasn't heard from either yet didn't contact me, the don of the Spanish mafia and her husband who would've helped her?

I nod spinning my chair around to look at my sister. "I'm not mad at you Aerylin." I admit and she finally looks me in the eyes. "None of this is your fault and I'll--" I'm cut off by Aeryling jumping off Rowans lap and coming to squeeze me to death.

"Your still a selfish asshole." she shrugs but a small smile forms instead of a pout on her face, "but I love you." I hug her back softly and when she finally lets go applause sounds through the room by the one and only.

"Thank god, I was scared this was going to go left, for me." Rowan lets out. We both roll our eyes at him.

I feel my phone buzz continuously in my pocket. When I pull it out and read the caller ID, its a unknown number. I roll my eyes and throw the phone on the wooden table. "Yikes, what did the phone do?" Rowan asks.

A few minutes later of me sitting in my thoughts and Rowan flirting with my sister, it rings again and this time I pick up, staying silent. First I hear heavy breathing then a deep voice breaks the silence, "I have something pretty of yours." My grip on the phone tightens.

"Nice reddish-blond hair, beautiful tits," my teeth grit as I hear the familiar voice and signal for Rowan to focus. "Nice plump pink lips, I might have some fun with her before I return her to you."

I'm already walking to the call tracker, Rowan behind me as I put the phone on speaker when we're in the other room. I hope this fucker talks longer.

"Oh Armando I mean, I knew you were stupid enough to marry her, but you let your woman out alone? I think I treated your sister better than that." He laughs as if he's accomplished something. Rowan clenches his jaw and looks at me, his eyes asking me the question which I nod to.

"What the fuck do you want, Decan?" I hear a laugh on the other end. "You want your pretty toy back? I want a replacement. And I think you know who I want." There's a click on the other end.

And the tracker pauses and instantly shuts off. "FUCK," I launch the unless phone across the room and find anything in the room to take my anger out on. Rowan stands there silent, deadly silent.

By the time I catch my breath, I look around the room that looks like a tornado just hit it. "He's not fucking taking her, but we aren't giving up on Dahlia." Rowan voices. "I'll take Aerylin to somewhere safe first, maybe she can stay with Leo and Tia?" I nod at the last minute idea.

I thought Decan would learn from his last fuck up but he needed to be thought another lesson. I know Dahlia wont go out without a fight, neither will I.

A/N- uhhhh what did I just do? Did I just DECLARE WAR??

Yea, I'm back thought I closed this chapter but.. surprise?

Writing tips? Yk the drill!

How'd you feel about this chapter? Idk how I feel tbh.

WC : about 1000 words