006

"Delivery for Mrs. Estevez," the delivery man holds a huge bouquet of flowers. I can barely see his face through the doorway.

A small grunt leaves me as I take the flowers and a tight lipped smile follows. "You are a very lucky bride ma'am," he grins at me turning on his heel whistling an upbeat tune while he walks towards the elevator.

I have to shut the door with my foot holding the large gift in my hands.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I open to the messages app opening Estevez's contact. I hadn't realized too long after I woke up in a new bed with fresh sheets two mornings ago that Estevez had brung me to the apartment and probably found some way to put his number in my phone.

The first thing that appealed to me about the space was how liberated I felt. No pressure at work. Not having to check over my shoulder. My privacy so that everywhere I turned I wouldn't be reminded by a bodyguard or maid the same old day I had ahead of me.

Wake up, shower, eat breakfast with Sebastian, train, torture, kill, get closer to crumbling Armani by the tips of my fingers, then dream of the fear that he'll hold in his eyes when my dagger pierces through that tiny heart of his as I sleep.

My fingers fly while I type on my phone.

D: Armando, this is the third delivery since yesterday..

I pause thinking on what to type. I don't think I've ever received so many gifts from someone in so long. My lips curl up a little looking at how the roses shine.

Someone's cheesing.

My smile fades, that'll do it.

I walk up to pick up the flowers and place them in a vase, before I reach the inside of a small white card that falls out of it.

How much more can this man do? I open the card, 'Good morning, Mia, our planner wants to meet around 2pm, is that fine?' I roll my eyes slightly. He could've texted.

He does have pretty handwriting though.

'Also, was the Mrs. Estevez too much? Just tell me I'll fix it next time.' The words look like they were written hesitantly.

'I'll pick you up, just text me when you're ready, my love.' I imagine those last two words in his voice. I don't know why but everytime he says them my throat goes dry and my stomach tightens.

Forgetting about the words I was once typing I hit the delete button erasing the complaint I once had.

D: I'll be ready in an hour.

✰✰✰

Estevez

I probably should've listened to Rowan.

"When girls say an hour they mean two Mando..." my eyes close and I roll my eyes internally at the memory.

A: Dahlia. Are you ready? It's been two hours.

Read 1:35 pm

Do I need to kick the door down for this woman to come out? I drum with my fingers on the steering wheel of the Mercedes I bought off of Rowan, impatience slowly trickling through my body.

A: She's taking so long

I filed my complaint to Rowan and sent a similar one to Aerylin.

R: I told you to wait before you left but nobody listens to Rowan!

Sis: Don't rush her how do you think she achieves that model look everyday

Sis: Buy me a pint of birthday cake ice cream on your way back