010

"Dahlia," my eyes blink open to the loud banging coming from the other end. When I look down, a heavy arm is snaked around my naked body, and Armando's body is pressed against mine, causing my once-tired eyes to widen slightly.

"Armando," the whisper shout leaves me while I try prying out of his tight grip. He takes one of his hands and presses a finger onto my lips, "She'll go away," he mutters, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck and placing a wet kiss.

My stomach tightens, and I press my thighs together, feeling a slight throbbing. "Dahlia, I know you're in there. I have to tell you something," she keeps knocking on the door. I groan and use my force to push Armando off of me.

I wrap one of the blankets around me, and Armando sprawls out on the bed, squinting, trying to blink his eyes open. "Get up," I tapped him on his feet and hurried to get my shorts and top that Armando had thrown carelessly last night.

"You could just come to lay back down, and we can finish from last night" he bites his bottom lip, looking at me, his dark, messy hair still looking perfect. "Or you can get up," a straight line forms on my face, and Armando groans, shooting off the bed.

I realize he's half-naked. My eyes travel to the bulge showing through his briefs, causing me to turn my head the other way. "You don't have to turn from me," he wrestles around, putting on his tank top and bumps into the lamp while at it.

"Everything okay?" Aerylin shouts. I try not to laugh.

"Mierda," the curse flies from Armando's mouth and is loud enough for Arrylin to hear on the other end.

"Is that- is that my brother?" an audible gasp leaves her. "Gilipollas," I smack Armando in the shoulder, and he furrowed his thick eyebrows, shrugging like he's done nothing. (Asshole)

"Hey, you let me sleep with you last night," he pointed to the bed, "in this bed, and you sounded like you enjoyed it, Valance."

I did enjoy it until he stopped. "Go say good morning to your sister then, smart mouth." I shove him towards the door and run into the bathroom, locking the door.

I walk over to the shower and turn the dial on. The sound of the water shooting out from it calms me a bit. Walking over to the towel rack, I grab one and throw it into the towel warmer Armando bought last week since I kept complaining about how cold it would be once I stepped out of the bathroom.

When I step into the shower, the warm and steady water flows down my body and awakens my skin in all the right ways.

The glass door starts to fog up while I lather myself in the rose water soap. My hand glides up from my waist and softly cups my breast. The thought of Armando's hands last night comes to mind.

"What do you want, Dahlia," his lips press against the inside of my thighs, and my whines grow more desperate for him. "Armando," I grip the bedsheets in need and frustration.

"Tell me what you want, mi reina," he hooks his arm around my leg, placing it on his shoulder, then takes his free one and squeezes my soft breast. "I want you, Armando."

He takes his hand away, places his thumb inside of my folds, and rubs in a circular motion, gently on my clit. "You're so wet," my hips buck, and my skin tingles. I grind in hopes of finding more friction.

I throb in need of pleasure, and a soft moan leaves me. He looks up at me, slowly inserting his finger inside me, pumping in and out. I tilt my head, lifting my hips more but feeling him push my stomach back down with his other hand.

"You feel so good, baby," he takes another finger and pumps with more speed my moans grow louder. My legs shake, and I let out a small cry, "I'm going to cum," he speeds up his thumb, rubbing harder on my clit while his fingers pump faster in me.

My knuckles turn white the harder I grip the sheets, my stomach tightening. And just as I'm about to release, the fucker stops and takes his fingers out, inserting them into his mouth. My mouth gapes open in disbelief, "You should close your mouth, love."

-

"So, you and my brother like each other now?" Aerylin looks at herself in the mirror and rubs on her tiny belly bump like she's been doing for the past few days. "I don't know." And it was the truth. It's not like me and Armando have one moment and decide we're together.

I don't know if I feel anything for him. "Well-" I pause, thinking of the written words. "I don't think me and Armando are anything. I feel something around him; I just can't explain it." Aerylin nods as I talk, sitting next to me on her bed.

I sit in my thoughts for a little. "Anyway, how'd the thing with Rowan go," her face instantly lights up. Her contagious smile causes me to smile as well. "Well, at first he was ready to go all killer on Deacan, but then we talked more, he calmed down, I cried, and he just wouldn't stop hugging me," she lets out a hearted laugh, "He even started talking to my stomach," she covers her reddened face shaking her head.

I knew things would go well with Rowan. He loves Aerylin too much. "That's great, Aerylin," I smile at her. "Yea." she sighs, a slight pout forming. "I just want Armando to come around."

"He will, Aerylin. He loves you, and I know he will love his niece or nephew just as much." I give her a tightlipped smile.

Before she can reply, my phone rings, and when I lift it, it says no caller id; I decline. "Who is it?" Aerylin asks. "No o-," it rings again. I reluctantly pick up, staying silent.

Heavy breaths come through the other end. "Lia?" My heartbeat quickens. "Seb?" Why isn't his number showing up? He coughs, "Lia, please," he gasps through the other end. I feel a tight pain in my chest.

"I need you, Lia." I shoot up from the bed. "Wh-" I silence Aeryling with my finger. "Seb, where are you?" I hear droplets on the other end, but it doesn't sound like rain, more like a leak.

I exit Aerylin's room shutting the door and adjusting my top, jogging down the steps.

"I don't know, Lia. It's somewhere underground. Armani. Ar-" Before he could finish, I heard a click on the other end. "Sebastian?" I take the phone off my ear and look down to see my lock screen. I try calling back, but it won't let me.

"Fuck," I run towards the garage, texting Adara to track the call.

D: I'll be back.

I text Aerylin, peeling out of the driveway and onto the road.

I'm coming, Seb.

A/N

Hi :) I hope you like it!

The next two or next chapters definitely will be more actioned filled :*

As always, leave tips here!

Word count: 1191