005

"Adara, any updates on the vehicle," my eyebrows furrow as I hold the phone up to my ears. I hear faint heavy breathing and rustling on the other end.

"Boss, something gives me a feeling it was Armani. Did you see the face behind the wheel or even something that can help me find this person faster?"

My nose scrunches, I close my eyes trying to gain an image from two days ago. My head swirling the harder I shut my eyes. All I see is a red light and no image pops up in my mind, I lay my back onto my bed.

"Nothing."

Adara sighs through the phone. I hear movement on the other end of the phone and a familiar voice on the end telling her, "come back to bed."

"Adara," a smirk lifts on the side of my face. "Is that Seb-" before I can finish my answer she rushes out, " I have to go boss one of the uh- tech trainees need my assistance," the last thing I hear is a beep going through the phone.

We don't have a tech trainee.

I let out a laugh when a knock comes through my door. "Come in," the door opens, Freya standing alongside somebody who looks unfamiliar but he holds a rack of clothes and a makeup bag. He stands in a bright and I mean bright blue suit. It oddly looks great on him, must be the stylist.

"Boss, this is your stylist- sent by Estevez," she lifts her eyebrows as if he just gave her a hell of a talk on the way up the stairs.

"Hello darling, I'm Rick Burke, I've been sent by Mr. Estevez," he looks me up and a satisfied hum leaves him. "He has always had exquisite taste."

Should I take this as a compliment? I stare into his gray eyes.

"Oh darling, that was a compliment," he says as if he's read my mind.

"Well boss, I'll leave you two to it," Freya practically runs down the steps, a small snort leaving her as she does.

He walks up to me, "Permission to touch your hair," he's being genuine as if he doesn't have to style my hair.

I nod he fluffs and feels my hair gently. "You have beautiful hair. And the color? Just exquisite."

"Hm," he nods to himself in thought. "I'm thinking of an innocent look but on the inside she can be the devil in disguise," he chuckles to himself causing me to chuckle but I do like his thoughts. He pulls out his makeup bag.

"Okay darling I'm going to put light makeup on your face okay?"

Luckily, I just finished moisturizing my face. He pulls out many shades of foundation from absolutely pale to dark shades, he must have many clients. He turns on the vanity light but also opens the shadows allowing some natural light to pour into my room, pulling out a warm ivory tone. I sit in the chair in front of my mirror.

I'm shocked at how he can quickly eyeball it. He pulls out a primer lightly patting it across my face, taking out a brand fresh pack of beauty sponges, a smile curving on his lips as he gets to work.

I close my eyes most of the time until he pulls out short false lashes and applies them onto my eyes. They seem as though they're just enhancing my normal lashes.

Well that's the point.

Once it gets to my lips he does lip liner and a sheer lipstick on top which leaves a nice tint of pink and pulls out fresh gloss slowly applying it on my lips not too much but enough to bolden my lips slightly.

"Ok darling now for the fun part." He stands up spinning the chair I was sitting in to face the mirror. I look beautiful, he's achieved the innocent look he was looking for.