Talk Shit, Get Hit- Vinnie Hacker

"I honestly don't wanna go to this dinner." I groaned, still getting ready for the dinner.

"I know, I'm sorry I can't make it." Vinnie said, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my middle.

"Can I not make it?" I pouted. It's not that I didn't like Nikita, actually, yes, it is. I don't like Nikita. She's always flirting with Vinnie right in front of me knowing that we're together.

Vinnie chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"At least you look fucking sexy." Vinnie said.

"Nikita's still gonna look better." I grumbled.

"Just because you can see her tits doesn't mean she looks better." He chuckled.

Once I finished getting ready I walk over to Vinnie with a pout on my face.

He chuckles and taps my bottom lip with his thumb, then kissing me.

"I'll be back." I said with an annoyed tone.

"I love you." He sang.

"Love you, too." I grumbled.

~At Dinner~

"They don't have diet coke." Michael stated.

"I know thats what I heard." Alex said while getting his phone out.

"Can't fuckin live like this." I said.

Alex and I have always had a close relationship and inside jokes.

"What are the possibilities you'd be able to bring me a diet coke to the restaurant tonight?" Alex asked to his assistant over the phone.

"Are you kidding?" I whispered to him.

"Im kidding, I'm just joking." He laughed also making me laugh.

"Oh my God, hello?" Nikita walked in, looking amazing, might I add.

I got up and hugged her first to get it over with.

"You look great." I smiled.

"Aww, thanks. So do you!" She said, her compliment was genuine but I still didn't feel as good as she probably did.

~Little Later~

"What are the odds Nikita would be in the hype house?" Thomas asked.

"I've been applying this whole time." She said, making everyone laugh.

"Stop, you're already apart of the hype house." Alex said with a serious tone.

"I'm gonna let go the fact that you let Vinnie ahead of me cause I'm like 'Oh, right. He's a hot boy on tiktok." She added, I don't know why but something about her saying that made me feel weird.

"I don't know, man. Vinnie just, he just doesn't do much. He likes to sit in his room and it's just like 'Yo, Vinnie, what are you doing now?'" Michael said.

"He has a different audience than us." I snapped.

"But he doesn't like making content." Michael said.

"Yeah, and if you also don't notice 90 percent of the most popular social media people don't wanna be social media people. Vinnie doesn't like it, Vinnie doesn't like getting shit on everyday" Thomas stated.

"Yeah, you want to make content with Vinnie, walk your happy ass up stairs and stream with him or make a fucking thirst trap with him. That'll be real fun, right?" I angerly asked.

"Dude, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying he doesn't make a effort to try and film with us." Michael slightly yelled.

"You can make a effort, too, Michael. You can't not make a effort then expect other people to make a effort with you. This house is 50/50." I argued.

"My God, do you always have to be such a bitch about everything." He complains.

"Hey, you watch your fucking mouth." Alex says.

"If you're gonna talk shit about my boyfriend I am gonna be a bitch." I said, standing up from my chair and walking away.

~The Next Day~

Vinnie walked downstairs and come over to where I was sitting, bending down to give me a kiss on my forehead murmuring a small 'hi, baby.'

"Hey, look who decided to join us." Michael says, making me roll my eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Vinnie asked, slightly chuckling.

Of course right when I got home from that dinner I told him what Michael said.

"I don't know, you're just never around." Michael shrugged.

"Y\N told me what you said at the fucking dinner." Vinnie swore.

"Of course she did." Michael said.

"Yeah, of course I did. He's my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not talking to you." Michael said, looking at me.

"Watch it." Vinnie sternly said. "Why couldn't you just come into my room or come to me when I'm out in the kitchen or something like that and say that to my face instead of just fucking saying it-" Vinnie was cut off by Michael.

"You don't talk." Michael stupidly stated.

"I don't talk? I'm talking to you right now." Vinnie shouts.

"You're always upset." Michael said. "The first month you were here I filmed maybe six vides with you and then I didn't ask you again because you have the worst attitude. Your energy is just so off and it seems like you don't wanna be here."

"Why would I share what I'm feeling or anything to somebody to somebody that has an attitude that has the attitude that-" Vinnie was cut off again.

"We're all here for a reason, we make content. That's why we live in this house. This isn't a house where we just store fucking people." Michael complained.

"Okay, I bring in a different audience because of what I do. And what I do half the time is I stream, I make money off of that. I can't make tiktok vides with you, like you've seen my videos, I make fucking thirst traps. I can't make a thirst trap with Thomas. It'd just be awkward." Vinnie explained.

"The whole reason this brand exists and continues to exist is because it's being built on individual creators that came together to make a group. Vinnie already had his audience astablished which is why bringing him in helps him because he's getting our audience but he also brings in his audience. Where as you came from the hype house but, you're both right in a sense, Vinnie is right because you just have to do your own work and get your own stuff done and you have a stressful life and you're right cause we all need to work together more and that's including evryone." Thomas clarified.

"It's just like a different perspective for me because I like, worked my ass off to get here and as soon as you get in here you work for like a week and you're super happy then it's over." Michael said.

"This is bullshit." Vinnie said waking away.

I walk up to Michael and slap him in the face.

"Next time, keep your fucking mouth shut." I demanded.

I got to our bedroom not shortly after Vinnie but he looked so stressed and frustrated, it made me feel horrible.

"Hi." I whispered, sitting next to him.

"Hey, baby." His voice rasped as he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"No, it's okay. You did what you had to do." I smiled.

"Thanks for always being there. I love you, like, more than anything." He said.

"I love you, too." I told him, smiling brightly.