Lovely- Jamie Drysdale

I woke up to a cool rag being placed on my hot forehead, opening my eyes to see boyfriend with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. You felt really hot, I didn't mean to wake you up." He told me.

"It's okay, Jam. I probably needed to wake up for a bit anyways." I said.

"Leave that on your head for a minute. I'm gonna go get you some water. You need anything else?" He asked me.

"No, thank you." I said with a smile.

Jamie was the best boyfriend when I was sick, he was the best boyfriend all the time but he wasn't really grossed out by snot and stuff, puke, yes but not snot.

He walks back into the room and frowned at my state.

Bright red cheeks, hair an absolute mess, snot running down my face and glossy eyes.

"Here, I'll get tissues." He handed me the water and some pill. I took it while he walked away and drank half of the water.

"Here." He handed me a roll of toilet paper and a trash can. This will be the fifth roll I've went through just today.

"Thank you." I mumbled and blew my nose.

"Ykow, even though your hair is plastered to your face and you're a snotty mess, you've never looked lovelier." He smiled at me.

I chuckled and blushed, if my cheeks could get anymore red.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

He lied down with me, pulling me into his chest and pushing the hair out of my face.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"Love you, too. Thank you for taking care of me." I said into his chest.