Paranoid- Nikki Sixx

Paranoia- Unjustified, suspicion and mistrust of other people and their actions.

It's not that I didn't trust him, I was just scared. My Rockstar boyfriend who has thousands of girls just throwing themselves at him on the daily.

Nikki treated me like I was the only girl in the world but how can you believe it when there's plenty of women prettier than me? He could have a different girl every night, and he did, before I came along. I held him back from fun. He says I don't but I don't believe him, he had more fun when I wasn't around.

"Hey, baby." He grinned at me when he walked into our shared bedroom.

"Hey." I smiled, looking up at him.

"Watcha doing?" He asked while jumping into bed with me, pulling me to his side and pressing his lips to my head.

"Just reading." I shrugged.

Reading the latest newspaper about how I looked.

"Why ya reading that shit? I told you to stop, baby." He looked at me, I could tell he was disappointed but there was also empathy in his eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry." I looked down, feeling ashamed for not listening to his wishes.

"You know you're perfect, right?" He asked, but he didn't ask, it was more of a statement.

He gently grabbed my cheeks with his  palms so I was looking at him.

"You're so so perfect." He murmured before kissing me softly.

"I just get paranoid." I said.

"About what?" He questioned.

"How you could be with any girl you wanted while you're on tour. I know you had so much more fun when you weren't with me." I smiled sadly.

"What? That's not true, not at all. You're the only girl I want and the only girl I need. I'll never have as much fun without you as I do with you, baby. You're perfect for me." He ranted, tears pricked both of ours eyes before he pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you, so much. I don't know what I'd do without you. Please don't read that stupid shit anymore."

"I love you, too. I won't read it, I promise." I lightly cried into his shoulder.