Both?- Gallavitch X Reader

"Come on guys, you're gonna be fine." I rolled my eyes at my boyfriends.

"Doesn't she hate our fucking relationship, dollface?" Micky asked.

"Well, yes but-" I was cut off.

"But nothing, doll. What if she tries to separate us?" Micky questioned.

Micky didn't care about much but, his relationship was one of the few things.

"Mick, we're gonna be fine. Just because she doesn't like our relationship doesn't mean she won't like is as people." Ian smiled.

"Exactly, thank you, Ian."

"Maybe for you fuck face. I'm a fucking pimp, what do you think her parents will think of that."

"Mick, calm down. If anything goes wrong, we'll leave." I softly said.

"Ya promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I smiled.

*At the dinner*

I walk up the steps with both of them at my side, Micky nervously gripping my hand.

"You're gonna be alright." I tried to calm him.

He just nodded and held my hand tighter.

I knock on the door after making sure both of them were okay.

My mom opens the door, and unsure smile plastered on her face.

"Hi, mama." I smiled, letting go of both of their hands to hug her.

"Hi, honey." She hesitated.

"Hi, Mrs. Y\LN." Ian handed her the bouquet of flowers he had bought her earlier. "Ian Gallagher."

"Thank you for these. It's very sweet, Ian." She thanked. "You are?"

"I um- Micky, Micky Milkovitch." Micky stuttered, extending his hand out which she excepted.

"Hello, Micky." Spoke. "Come in, dinner is almost ready."

I smiled at both of my boys before waking inside. I saw all of my family standing there.

"Aunt Y\NN!" My nephew, Jackson exclaimed.

"Jack!" I said, matching his town.

"Who are they?" He questioned.

"These are my boyfriends." I smiled.

"Both?" He asked.

"Yes, both."