Bar Fight- Nikki Sixx

There was nothing I loved more than watching my boyfriend have fun on stage, seeing him truly enjoy his life.

That was until some guy started hitting on me.

"I'm actually here with my boyfriend." You said, uncomfortably.

"I don't see him. What kind of guy leaves such a beautiful girl out like this." He flirted, grabbing my hips.

I look at the stage to see an angry Nikki staring me down.

"One who has to play a gig." I told him, trying to pry his hands off of me.

"You're not gonna fool me with that fangirl bullshit." The guy chuckled.

I look at Nikki with pleading eyes knowing he was still watching us and watching how my nails dug into sme random guys skin to try and get him off of me.

"I'm not lying, it's Nikki. Nikki is my boyfriend, get off of me before he beats your ass." I warned, sounding like a total child.

Before the guy could say anything, Nikki's bass bashes over his head.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

"Hey, you okay?" Tommy frantically asked me.

"Yeah- Nikki get off of him!" I yelled.

If someone didn't stop him he might just kill the guy.

"Don't ever touch my fucking girlfriend again." Nikki yelled in the guys face before spitting some blood out.

"Nikki!" I slightly yelled.

"Are you okay, baby?" He ran over to me, pulling my body into his.

"Yeah, are you?" I asked, running my thumb over his busted lip.

"Just a scratch, baby." He smiled.

Hi, this sucked.