Comfort Crowd- Luke Hughes

"You don't have to fake it infront of me." Luke softly told me.

"What?" I asked back.

"You don't have to fake smile and act like you're not hurting. I know you are and that's okay." He smiled.

My breath gets short and I feel unsteady. I cling to Luke's shirt as my eyes well with tears while I lay on his stomach.

"I'm fine, I don't really need anybody." I say and he sighs.

"You said that line already."

"I just need you. You're my comfort." I grin at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'll be your comfort, forever. I'll always be around." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me.

"Nothing, you?" I ask back.

"Nothing." He chuckes making me laugh. "I could spend a lifetime sitting here talking with you, Y\NN."

"Even when I cry all over you?" I questioned with a smile.

"I don't really mind, I like me shirt soggy." He laughs.

"Come on." He says, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Where are me going?" I laugh.

"We're gonna cook good, dance, play music, kiss. Just mess around, yeah?"

"Okay." I say laughing.

Speak now by Taylor Swift is player through a speaker that Luke found. Quiet enough to not wake anyone up, but we weren't, we tried to hide but we couldn't.

"You guys are laughing so loud." Jack groans as he comes down stairs.

"Let me have fun with my girl!" Luke yells.

Comfort Crowd

I fucking hate this.