Ch. 15 Flirtatiously Inept.

Alexander's P.O.V.
When I'd been teasing her in the car, I didn't want to. Right when I made her messy curls fall around her face, with her plush lips parted in surprise, I wanted to kiss her right then and there. She was so beautiful, it was actually kind of refreshing that she didn't use her looks to be cocky. When she admitted to not knowing how to kiss, I wanted to kiss her even more. Honestly, I wanted to be her first kiss. So badly it hurt. Every time I looked at her, it was like she revved my heart up. Not to mention she wasn't some airhead girl wanting to throw her virginity at me. Okay, maybe a little too bold of a statement, but I was tired of girls just seeking to get my money and looks.

She was so absent minded, it was so endearing, I just wanted to hug her, kiss her, hide from her. Every time she called me Allie, my heart wanted to implode. Never in my life did I think I'd fall so hard for a modest, absentminded, girl. All of me wanted her to stay, wanted her to be sick so I had an excuse to keep her around. But from everything we've talked about, there was no way I was letting her go now.

Alice Jones was my favorite cute, lovable, flirtatiously inept, employee, and person.