prologue

RONAN

There's a thin line between love and hate. Love and hate are two complex and powerful emotions that are often intertwined. Love can bring joy, happiness, and fulfillment, while hate can bring anger, bitterness, and resentment.

At their core, Both love and hate revolve around intense feelings of attachment, be it positive or negative. Love entails a profound connection and affection, whereas hate can stem from a feeling of betrayal. While love can bring people together, hate can create division. It's important to recognize the impact that both emotions can have on our lives. I have experienced both love and hate in my life, and they are two very different emotions that have had a significant impact on me.

Aria Moretti made me feel both love and hate at the same time. One minute, I found myself feeling frustrated and angry towards her, but in the next moment, I was overwhelmed by a deep and intense love that consumed me. My mind was constantly at war with itself, torn between conflicting emotions, with my heart pushing me towards love even when my head was telling me otherwise.

We all dream of living in a world where we have the freedom to pursue anything we desire, whether it's intense emotions such as love and hate. We often yearn for a reality where our wants and needs are met without limitation or constraint.

However, for now, I must keep the love I hold for her a secret, and hidden away from myself and my world. Even though the love I hold her for may never be shown. I hoped it was still real, and despite my conflicting emotions, I cannot deny how much I both love and hate her at the same time.

Either way, love and hate are two sides of the same coin, and while they can be intense, I believe that hate ultimately triumphs over love.

to be continued...