'mi amor start it slow.

001

A girl was peacefully sleeping, on her comfortable soft bed... Though it didn't last when she heard a loud noise beside her bedside table.

She moved her body closer to what she heard, trying to turn it off. Unfortunately, she couldn't reach it due to the sleeping mask that was covering her eyes.

Groaning in annoyance, the teenager took the sleeping mask off her face, turning the alarm clock off with her hands adding weight to it. I need to fix my sleeping schedule she thought before putting her sleeping mask back on cuddling with one of her pillows drifting to sleep.

Her sleep was once again interrupted by a young lady, that looked 3 years older than her or so, „Wonyoung! Get your ass up you're running late!" the girl shouted in panic making the said Wonyoung whine, sitting up on her bed taking her sleeping mask off once again.

Jennie, calm down! Stop acting like you weren't always late when you were at school." she mumbled making the olders mouth disappear „LEAVE. My highschool days out of this!" she defended as Wonyoung didn't respond making the older sigh in relief.

Bu-" as the younger tried to speak, Jennie dragging Wonyoung out of the bedroom making her rushed, „WAIT-"

...

Have fun at school losers!" The oldest teased them, „Taehyung, stop teasing us just because you're done with school and you're almost 50." Jungwon responded receiving a blowed raspberries making the two younger roll their eyes.

Reaching their destination, the car window rolled up driving back to where they came from, „Im so glad i dont have to go to school anymore." Jennie told her older brother who agreed with her statement, „word."

Wonyoung and Jungwon split their ways up to walk down their own paths. Meeting their own friends.

Wonyoung went towards her friend as they cheered for each other missing one another through summer break.. „I missed you so much~" her friend exaggerated putting her hands on her chest with a sad face, „Stop being so extra yujin" Wonyoung giggled as they had their conversation going.

They talked for a little while, catching up with each other. Though, their conversation got interrupted with the bell ringing, biding their goodbyes and going to their classes.

...

Starting off with a day on hell, Wonyoung really tried her best to be the best model student she can be, as she wanted to keep her family-school-model-role going. She paid her best attention to her teacher, as it was currently, attendance.

Kim Wonyoung?" the advisor called out as she happily raised her hand up replying with a „Here" making the advisor squint his eyes, pulling the paper close to him, „Hmm.. Kim... Are you perhaps-" the advisor looked at her in shock as Wonyoung let out a not-so-real laugh covering her mouth as she does so with a well mannered giggle. „Yes,! I am indeed related to Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie, I am their third sibling~" she explained making the advisor smile, „Is that so? Please do tell your sister and your brother that I missed them." he asked with pleading eyes as she nodded, „I will inform them professor" she replies, gaining the advisors favourite place.

Myoui Sunghoon?" the advisor called out...

„...." silence filled the room as the mr. looked around the room to find no presence for his searching student, „hmm.. Myoui... Ah yess.. Thats it! ~ Myoui Mina and Kim Jennie used to be bestfriends, does that mean you and Sunghoon are friends too?" The advisor asks as Wonyoung was about to reply though someone barged into the room with a heavy breath, „Sorry I'm late, I got lost since I wasn't able to attend the school tour," he bows.