I don't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I gave a shit about you?

010

FLASHBACKS::
??? PERSPECTIVE.

A women wearing a light grey slip silky dress, that has a spaghetti strap on it, her hair was curled hair, she was wearing a dark red lipstick ,thick fake eye lashes, and an unblended highlighter entered the party.

She looked like she has been holding some grudges, she clenched her fists, as she smiles seeing Wonyoung with Haruto ,,Just wait Kim Wonyoung... I will ruin your life." she mutters to herself as she grabbed a camera and clicked it.

PRESENT::
Authors POV:

Wonyoung was having lunch a bit late, she saw Yuna and Yujin sitting with Karina, she smiles and went towards them sitting down the lunch table.

Wonyoung was about to talk but Karina enterupts her, ,,Wonyoung, can we have a word for a second?" Karina asked, she nods.

They both got off their seat while Karina pulled Wonyoung to the hallway. Meanwhile Yuna and Yujin looked at eachother confused.

They let it slide and continued eating. After a few minutes, Karina and Wonyoung came back together and sat down their seat, continuing to eat.

"So...What did you guys talk about?" Yuna asks still eating her food, Karina looked at Wonyoung and shakes her head, mumbling quietly, ,,Nothing.."

Wonyoung smiles a bit as she chuckles softly, Yujin and Yuna was dumbfounded but continued eating their lunch.

,,Guys what if an axelotl. was brown..." Karina asks out of no where, the three chokes getting caught off guard, ,,Hey atleast shes back right?" Yuna laughs.

They were having a catch up conversation, when suddenly, Sunghoon, Jake, Jay, and Heeseung was seen by the cafeteria.

Karina choked on her food and was about to pick up her tray food off her table when Wonyoung glared at her ,,Stay." she hissed, Karina whimpered putting her hoodie on as she tried to continue eating.

Sunghoon sat on their table causing all his other friends to sit there with them, Yujin rolled her eyes as she saw Jake sat facing her. Sunghoon shoved Karina of the seat so he could sit there, beside Wonyoung instead.

She slapped his shoulder rolling her eyes but got up, then she realized Heeseung was staring at her smiling as he watched her every move. She tried to ignore him, and sat beside him aggressively.

Yujin and Yuna looked at each other confused once again when she saw Wonyoung choking on her food off, laughing. Then Sunghoon softly grabbed her chin as he grabbed a tissue.