when the parties over.

009

Wonyoung arrived the party, with her sister Jennie. Her sister figured that since Sunghoon hosted the party, her bestfriend Mina would be there. She was right.

A women, that was wearing a pink satin corset, with a lace trim, silky rose dress, with a white stockings paring her dress, her hair was down but her other part of hair was up in a bun, as she wore a beautiful necklace. She was smiling ear to ear.

,,Mina! I missed you so much- even though we just met the other day" Jennie giggles, hugging her really tight

,,Mina! I missed you so much- even though we just met the other day" Jennie giggles, hugging her really tight. Mina pulled away, ,,I missed you too Jennie! Lets grab a drink!" she smiles, as Jennie nods and went over to the VIP section.

Leaving Wonyoung alone she sighs, she went over to the bar stool and sat down ordering a drink, waiting for her friends to arrive. She was going to order not until... Right.. This is a bar.. No water??... she thought to herself dumb founded.

She sat there, as the bartender patiently wait for her to order... Till someone sat beside her. It was the same guy she met on the bench, Haruto? she thought as her eyes lit up into a smile, scratching her head lightly before a word escaped her plump lips, ,,Hi.." she said shyly.

Haruto chuckles at her, ,,You need a hand ordering?" he asks. Wonyoung was relieved to have him with her, ,,Yes please." she giggles nodding.

After ordering, Haruto ordered a Vodka, and carefully pushed the glass of Vodka to Wonyoungs side of the table, she eyed it before tasting it. Her eyes squints at the strong taste of it, Haruto smiles at her reaction. ,,Thanks.." she smiles, ,,My pleasure." Haruto winks.

Wonyoung placed the glass of drink down before, grabbing something from her purse, then she asks the bartender, ,,How much is it?" Wonyoung asks, but before the bartender could answer, Haruto interrupts, ,,No, I'll pay! How much?" he smiles.

But the bartender, squints his eyes tilting his head, ,,Wait... Ms. Kim right? Wonyoung Kim?" he smiles, The women slowly nodded, in confusion. Harutos smile faded in confusion, ,,Yes, why is that?" she asks, then the bartender smiles at her, ,,You don't need to pay Ma'am." he says.

Wonyoung was a bit shocked, ,,Huh? Why don't I? Is the drink free?" she questioned but the barkeep shakes his head, ,,Mr. Myoui, told me you're his girlfriend, so you don't need to pay." he explained before walking away.

Her heart starts beating fast, she started tapping on the glass with hear finger tips, slowly nodding. Then, she looked over her shoulders to see Haruto looking down. Till, they noticed the sudden music change. Haruto suddenly looked up smiling, ,,Wanna dance?" he asks handing his hands out.

Wonyoung took his hands and started dancing together. They were giggling as they slowly danced, staring into each others eyes, Harutos hands wrapped around her waist, as her arms were wrapped around his neck.