if i was you, i'd wanna be me too.

011

Murmurs, glares, and hisses were heard and seen as Wonyoung made her way to her hook, she couldn't help but wonder, what she has done now.

Hanging her stuff on her hook, she accidentally overheard one of the students across where she was standing ,,Who the fuck does she think she is? Just because her siblings were famous, this double timing bitch.'' one hissed giving her a dirty look not caring wether she heard it or not.

Wonyoung was beyond confused, Double timing bitch? she hissed at the thought, but she just couldn't shake it off, seeing students glare at her like she did something unforgivable was disturbing to her. After hanging her stuff, she was about to walk away when she heard her name being called.

,,Kim Wonyoung, you slut.'' Wonyoung froze at the nickname, she scoffed to her self silently, feeling her self get pissed, slut?.. slut huh. Kim turned around to see Summer, who was looking at her with a mocking smirk on her lips, this made her furious, but managed to hide it.

,,What do you want?'' Wonyoung looked at her dead in the eyes, ,,If it isn't the double timing bitch, you're already with Sunghoon but now you're flirting with Haruto?''

"What do you mean?"

Summer laughed mockingly, at her remark, ,,Don't act all innocent now.'' she opened her phone and showed the women infront of her a picture of her and Haruto, hugging.

Wonyoung paused for a bit... ,,Oh? Well weren't you the one who tried to beg Sunghoon to stay with you for three more days, and got on your knees, when you knew I was with him?"

The latter was taken aback by her comeback, looking at Wonyoung like she saw a ghost, she looked around and saw the students laughing at her now, The sudden switch of audience.

She cleared her throat before speaking, forcing a laugh, ,,So you're claiming that you're actually dating two people at once?"

,,Cut the act Summer, Haruto told me that you and him were working together of putting me down just because you wanted Sunghoon back, and you were the one who came up with the plan of sabotaging my dress." Wonyoung said, ,,For the claim, two people hugging does not mean they're dating." she added

,,You litt shi-" Summer had officially reached her limits raising her hands to attack, the wind breezing lightly at Wonyoungs face. The girl infront was about to hit her when someone held her arms, and gently placed it down.

,,Jungwon? What are you doing here baby? Shouldn't you be at class?" Summers tone and voice suddenly changed into a soft, cute, tender one rather than a mocking and pissed one, which made the two Kims scoff. ,,Don't scoff at me ugly." Summer looked at Wonyoung.

This made the boy offended, ,,Excuse me did you just called her ugly?" Summer looked at Jungwon then Wonyoung, ,,Don't tell me you guys are also a thing!! Jungwon! Are you cheating on me?!" she was furious.

,,Idiot were twins, fucking hell." Wonyoung assured clearly disgusted. She turned to looked at her brother, ,,And since when did you have bad taste in women.."

,,We're not dating. I supposed she thinks that, since she accidentally kissed the wall thinking it was me." the boy responded, ,,I'm going back to class."