love and war?

003

finally realising what she has done, she pulled out of the kiss with widened eyes as she looked around only to see lots of girls glaring at her.

Seeing her friends also shocked knowing shes getting teased anytime soon talking to her friends. She looked down at her feet feeling embarrassed on what she has done she won't even look at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon lifted her chin up and kissed her once again giggling between the kiss sending butterflies to her stomach.

Soon enough, the kiss was broken by the bell as Wonyoung dashed away from him to the classroom leaving there, as his so called "fangirls" was looking at him in disbelief too.

•••

[Class Time]

Sunghoon hurried to his seat just before their educator call his name for attendace, as he sighed and shook his head letting it past since he had some favouritism. Sitting down on to his seat, just like everyday, Wonyoung would see several lipsticks on his neck with hickeys on it as she scoffed to her self.

Then she remembered what happened to the both of them this morning feeling something from her stomach, putting to her mind what her sisters friend had reminded her, „If you get butterflies, drink water and drown them." voices echoed through her ears standing up.

Making everyone look at her confused, „Mrs Kim? What is wrong?" their lecturer questioned, „Can I go get my water bottle on my hook?" she asked as the fellow slowly nodded squinting his eyes.

Authors note:

If you guys can tell i didn't say "locker" but i said "hook" yes were not giving them lockers because every school has lockers and i want them different. Yes i know I'm sorry😟😟😟

Ps:

Also if you wanna know what their classroom looks like, you can go check the "authors introduction" chapters border?¿ or header?¿

Finishing her whole water in one breath she was out of breath sitting down in front of her hook catching for breath.

She decided to skip class since she had nothing to do at class anyways.

•••

[Lunch Time]

Sighing to herself before meeting her friends at the lobby who was smirking at her before rolling her eyes she walked towards them crossing her arms.

'I dont even like him' yea right" Yujin giggled as the rest giggled with her earning a smack on every which of her friends back of the head.

What came into your mis ?! Are you bonkers?!" Karina questioned holding on to Wonyoungs soldier, worried, as Wonyoung rolled her eyes once again, „Lets just hurry before we're behind in the line up again." she replied but not specifically replying to Karinas answer walking away with a red face.

Thats new. The kiss must've did some type of magic to her." Yuna joked making the other two giggled running up to catch up with the moody blushy Wonyoung with an arms crossed.