if you love me won't you say something?

012

,,So tell me what happened?" Jennie asked sitting down beside her as she set the food up, putting the plates down the table, before grabbing a spoon to scoop her rice up.

,,I don't even know where to start.." Wonyoung started ,,Sunghoon has filled my mind lately, I can't even focus on my work because of him.."

Wonyoung also grabbed a spoon and used it to scoop some rice and place it on her plate, Jennie didn't bother to look at her and started eating her food before simply stating, ,,That's normal."

The younger looked at her like she was crazy, ,,How is that normal?" she looked at her sister, while Jennie just glared at her before putting her spoon down finally looking at her.

,,You had a boyfriend before, you should know it's normal if you're in love." Jennie uttered.

Wonyoung sighed, ,,That's not the problem, I mean, we're dating as this kind of 'game' and who ever 'falls inlove' they lose." Jennie stopped and faced her sister.

,,Well thats stupid, why did you even agree in the first place?" The older Kim has officially stopped eating her food, she was invested on her younger sisters story.

,,It was actually a deal.." Wonyoung started, ,,And I think I'm losing the game." Jennie went back to eating her food.

,,Keeping it to your self is never a good thing really, I'd suggest that you tell him. So when the game ends, theres no untold feelings." Jennie suggested calmly.

Wonyoung thought about it for a bit. Her sister was right, it is better to confess that she lost the game, but was it really that easy to confess? As long as she gathered her courage up and is brave enough to admit her untold feelings, it wouldn't be difficult.

,,Where the fuck are those two? I just told them to buy some juice, Wonyoung can you call Jungwon?" Jennie interrupted her thoughts, Wonyoung realised she had zoned out once again.

I guess it really would be easy if I confess...

•••

It was weekends so Wonyoung didn't have anything to do than scroll on her phone and lay on her bed the whole day. Getting bored, she turned her phone off and let out a heavy sigh looking at the ceiling of her bedroom. Should I confess now?

Her sisters advice echoed through her mind, it was getting pretty overwhelming just thinking of this. Was her feelings really that deep? Or it was just a silly crush she has on him. She thought of it for a while, What would change if I confessed.. she really had nothing to lose- except for Sunghoon.

Was she going to lose Sunghoon after confessing, or will everything stay the same? The feeling of her stomach doing cart wheels every single time she caught Sunghoon staring at her, the feeling of her cheeks burning and her heart feeling like they're about to burst when Sunghoon kisses her.

It made her forget they weren't actually dating, nevertheless she knew she had lost the game and confessing her feelings was for the better before it was too late for everything. She groaned before sitting up her bed, ,,Fuck it." she grabbed her phone and texted Sunghoon.

Sunghoon >

Today

Me:
Let's stop it.